Cooper's Ear

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I REALLY hope that Cooper's surgery goes well :)

I'll be thinking about you and sending good vibes your way tomorrow.

Thanks. I talked to the vet again yesterday about post-care, etc. He is going to show me how to administer antibiotics and pain meds by injection.

I feel more comfortable with that because Cooper is HORRIBLE with oral meds. I want to be sure he's getting everything in that he needs.

Dr. Pope said Cooper may need to wear an E-collar, depending on his behavior post-surgery. I hope not. Poor little guy.

I am soooo, soooo, soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry to hear about the surgery. I hadn't been n this section of the forum for a while.

There's a pic of a rabbit with no ears it's really, really cute even though it doesn't have ears. I can't find the exact pic, but here are some others,

kralik_bezusix.jpg

earless.gif

IMGP2238.JPG
isn't this guy cute!!!

I hope the surgery goes fine (I bet it will).

-TK

Oh,I can see why you moved it to tomorrow... I hope everything goes well, and I will be sending good vibes and prayers your way! I will be checking back for updates ;)!

Thanks, everyone.

I just dropped Cooper off. They said Dr. Pope will get started in about an hour and he has two hours set aside for the surgery.

I should be getting a call in about three hours.

Try and keep busy in that time, hopefully all will go smoothly.

WHEW!!!

Dr. Pope just called and said the surgery went well and Cooper is waking up.

He said he took about two thirds of the ear off. That surprised me because initially he said he would take the whole ear off. I wonder if it will stick out.

Anyway, I'm a happy bunny mama!

Oh Laura, I'm so glad the surgery went well. With all your love andtender loving care Cooper will recuperate in no time. Please give him a big HUG and KISS from me and my gang. We all send good positive thoughts to you and Cooper.

Susan:bunnydance:

I pick him up at 5:00! :)

And thanks, Susan -I hope he reCooperates fast, too. :D

Thanks to everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Oh yay! I'm so happy! Hope he has a fast recovery!

I can't wait to see pictures of him with his new ear, he's going to be so adorable! :D

Back