Cooper's Ear

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY! I'm so glad things are going well with Cooper - and his little ear flap is cute! You're so right, you won't even notice it once the fur grows in. He's a littler trooper.

When Charlie is being a sucky bun and not eating, he sneaks food too - so I knoew exactly what you're talking about. I will see him sneaking food (when he's supposed to be sick!) and as soon as I move and he sees me, he'll stop and pretend he was never eating. Hahah - Cooper's a little sneak. (Ear rubs for him).

(Hugs for you!)

NAdia

Coopie got his stitches out yesterday. A big scab had formed along the length of the incision. Dr. Pope had to remove it along with the stitches and it looked painful. :(

Cooper flinched a lot and one little spot bled, but Dr. Pope said it looked great.

He palpated the lymph nodes again and said they felt normal.

I had just seen this post Laura....poor Cooper,and poor you for having to go through that

But i'm happy everything turned out just fine

His ear means nothing,as long as he's happy and healthy :)

Kisses to Cooper :big kiss:

cheryl

I'm so glad Cooper's back to himself. Personally, I find very few things more rewarding than watching a fur/feather kid running/playing/etc. after they've been sick or injured. It is truly a wonderful thing to behold

Many nose rubs, hugs and high-fives,

- Greta and the furry four

:highfive: :brownbunny :brownbunny :brownbunny :brownbunny

Back