~*~*~*Cookie&Cream*~*~*~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't updated this blog for a while...hmmm...

Good news:

Sugar doesn't bark at the bunnies anymore...I think bunnies trust theirnew sturdy cage...when Sugar comes near they actually go near her =)Silly bunnies! Hehe

I'll be taking some more pictures and posting them up. I'll keep ya posted!!

<3 Yujin

I was looking at some of my older videos and found this:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=c0GWvDf5DN4]http://youtube.com/watch?v=c0GWvDf5DN4[/ame]

They were so small! Now they are big! LOOK! (MEGA Upload)

Cookie (now the size of Cream when I first got them):

CIMG9121.jpg

Longer ears, no? B)

And...Cream!

CIMG9113.jpg

Looking very human...look at those feet!

And this is what she has to say to those (including me) who thought she was a boy...

CIMG9110.jpg

more pics to come! i'm still uploading.

So..one day i put in a bear...

Cream's reaction: 'oh! wow! hey! ooh!'

cream-bear.gif

Cookie's reaction: 'ahhhh!!!'

CIMG9116.jpg

and more clearly: 'what in the world are you??'

CIMG9126.jpg

Hehe...looks like they were having fun with that bear! :)

Just be sure to give them stuffies that have soft eyes and nose...nohard plastic. Like their eyes should be stitched eyes,instead of plastic pieces. :)

thanks everyone! :)

maherwoman wrote:
Just be sure to give them stuffies that have soft eyes and nose...nohard plastic. Like their eyes should be stitched eyes,instead of plastic pieces. :)

yeah, I realized that soon after and took the bear out. I think Cream was trying to bite on them or something...:shock:

I have yet to find one that doesn't have it (from my collection,anyway), and my mom is against buying pet toys (neither the rabbits'nor the dog's....my dog is content with slippers), so I think I'll makemy some softies. :)

Now that I come to think of it, I should check out the toy section....

Pics from a while ago that i forgot to upload... (from 2/25, I think.)
CIMG8956.jpg

^Cream looking big and majestic...

CIMG8946.jpg

^Bunny slipper...

and slippers.

CIMG8941.jpg

"who are you? what are you? what's that thing?" (old cage pic)

CIMG8737.jpg

and this one actually looks like they are having a conversation...

CIMG8944.jpg

The above are all of Cream. I don't really have good interesting picsof Cookie, as he is very shy and timid...here's a good one, though.

CIMG8949.jpg

Sam's eyes are pinkish because he cried of horror when Cookie almost got attacked by Sugar that day (first and last).

Now you know why I uploaded them though they were old! Great picttures <33

yes they have grown a lot :inlove:idon't know exactly why i am proud, as i have really done nothing butgive them food...haahaha SEEING the growth is why, i think. :)

they actually have grown some more...cream's much, much, much bigger than cookie...hehe.

Latest posts

Back