Concerned about my rabbit Pepper.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, dear! I'm just reading this threadand I was greatly distressed to see that my precious Pepper was havinga rather difficult time.

I'm so glad to read now that everything seems back to normal * sigh of relief *.

Thanks for updating us on his condition!

Give him a hug and a treat from his Auntie Bun! ... :)

Carolyn wrote:
Soglad to have heard from you last night, Pepper, and to have learnedthat the little guy was back to his normal self.*Phew!*

Here's twolinks to what NutriCal is so you can get an idea ofhow it is packaged.http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3635292&cat=227517&type=1&dept=5440&path=0%3A5440%3A202073%3A227517http://www.millpledge.com/preparations/nutrical.htm

Love to Pepper for me!

-Carolyn
He's back to him self .Good for him.:DHe'sback to his playful self and he begged for his breakfast thismorning.I'm glad he's back to him self.Thank-you for yourkindness.How's your Tucker,Fauna, & Cali doing?

BunnyMommy wrote:
Oh, dear! I'm just reading this thread and I wasgreatly distressed to see that my precious Pepper was having a ratherdifficult time.

I'm so glad to read now that everything seems back to normal * sigh of relief *.

Thanks for updating us on his condition!

Give him a hug and a treat from his Auntie Bun! ... :)
Thank-you for your kindness.:DHe's back to hisplayful self.Pepper is a very playful bunny.Also, he's verysweet,he licks my husband all the time how sweet.How's your kingSherman doing?

Thank-you to everybody who posted on here.Pepper is back to himself.What a relief:D

dajeti2 wrote:
YeahPepper!! No more scaring your mom and us that way. I am so glad all iswell again. Yeah Pepper!!

Tina
Thank-you for your kindness.

Tucks, Cali, and Fauna-Girl are doing great. :)

I have been bunnysitting for Ernestine, Buck Jones' rabbit, but Buckand the Missus will be picking her up this weekend.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Tucks, Cali, and Fauna-Girl are doing great. :)

I have been bunnysitting for Ernestine, Buck Jones' rabbit, but Buckand the Missus will be picking her up this weekend.

-Carolyn
How are your babies getting along with Ernestine,Buck Jones rabbit?:)

Pepper wrote:
Thank-you to everybody who posted on here.Pepper is back tohimself.What a relief:D
Sounds like Pepper had a slight case of Gottascaremymommieitis.

So glad to hear that he's back on tract.

Anybody remember when Brindle did that to me. She did it again when webrought Rosie home. Moody little bunnie Brindle is....but we love thecocoapuffs out of her!!!

Hi Pepper,

You're sweet to ask. They don't box through the cage, but Idon't let them out together so that they either would fight or wouldbond. I have to stagger their free-time outtogether. Ernestine's a real Love. She circles meall the time the minute I stand still.

It's funny because when Tucker and Fauna are let out, the first thingthey do is beat feet to Cali's cage and poop in front of it to let Caliknow who's territory she's in. The minute Cali is let out,she beats feet to Ernestine's cage and poops outside of it.Silly Rabbits.

I know Ernestine's going to be overjoyed to see her parents thisweekend. She's done very well at my place though. :)

-Carolyn

:)Hi Pepper. I'm so glad your allbetter. I have a bunny named Buttercup. He's 6 1/2years old. When his tummy is upset or if he is feeling nothimself. I use Bio-Best pain yougurt. I rub some on the furof his foot and he licks it off. It's like a miriclecure. It usually works within 10 to 15 minutes and he's allbetter. Hope Pepper doesn't need it but it's really goodto know.

Soooska

LuvaBun wrote:
Iam so glad Pepper is better - naughty boy, scaring Mommy like that ;).Sometimes, I think they like to keep their bunny parents on theirtoes!- Jan
I think your rightabout that,he loves all his attention he gets. He's so spoiled and heknows it,but we love it spoiling him.

Latest posts

Back