Comparing Pellet Brands

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac189

Reaction score
I've been feeding my buns Oxbow since I got them and I'm really impressed with all Oxbow products, however, I recently saw a brand I'd never seen before, Science Selective, that was less expensive and seemed recommended by vets. Has anyone tried Science Selective and found that your rabbits enjoyed it/ were impressed by the health benefits? It sort of sounds too good to be true, but if it's not I'm certainly interested!

Thank you! maybe I'll try working up to a mix of the two, see if they still like it!

My bunnies loved science selective and they come in larger size than oxbow. Make the bunny eat a bit slower but I feed my bunnies with a uk brand that have larger pellets now.

I’m scared of one of them choking after going through many choking hazards. So I wanted to find large pellets that weren’t sticks.

So oxbow is out from my list of pellets brands, they are the smallest pellets I have seen and my bunnies prefer the other pellets more 🤣

My bunnies loved science selective and they come in larger size than oxbow. Make the bunny eat a bit slower but I feed my bunnies with a uk brand that have larger pellets now.

I’m scared of one of them choking after going through many choking hazards. So I wanted to find large pellets that weren’t sticks.

So oxbow is out from my list of pellets brands, they are the smallest pellets I have seen and my bunnies prefer the other pellets more 🤣
Good to know, I may grab a bag when I have a chance an see if they like it!

I use science selective as treats and will soon transition mine to them completely for her 1/4 intake. She loves them! I get her the grain free version.

I have my buns on this after switching from another food, they adore it especially when i had some herbs as treats sometimes ;) They definitely preferred it and has all the right nutrients for them :)

Latest posts

Back