Cocoa

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocoa is a little sweetie! I love the action shots. :biggrin2:

~~~~~
~Michaela, Maddie, Ebony, Pebble & Angel Bunny Berri~

never thought I would be so happy to see bunny poop!!! :)

on Monday cocoa was sick, you can read all about this scary event in the sick forums

thank goodness he is back to normal cause I do not know what we would do If we lost this little guy :bigtears:

it is so funny how somethinng so small can take up so much space in our hearts :heartbeat:

Wow, those are amazing! I'm so glad to hear that he is ok now. It is difficult to lose a pet. They really are members of our family.

no & it is driving me nutz to see him like this

today has been sooo bad.

he was so week this morning & his belly was bloated & very hard.

when I last gave him some water around 4:30his belly seemed normal again & he is getting his spunk back a bit.

I could of cut his nails that is how dossell he was & my bunny has a LOT of spunk I gave him baby gas med & loads of tummy rubs hopefully this will help

time will tell

after force drinking him for the past 5 hours every hour on the hour he is coming around

he has peeded

he is eating his hay

his tummy is no longer hard or bloated

he is getting his spunk back

monday moring first thing we are at the vets to see what is going on with this little guy

I love the pics of him with his new toys! Looks like a lot of fun for him!

I hope he is feeling better. :flowerskiss:

Sorry I missed the posts on the 21st :? Sounds scary!
But it looks like he's doing a little better now? (Better enough to play? ) Seems like he had a gas problem or -something- :shock:
*Crosses fingers* I hope he won't have any more relapses!

Latest posts

Back