Cocoa

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captured2007-6-300014.jpg

Geeze I have been majorly slacking in the blog dept! How did I miss Cocoa? He is such a handsome bunny. He looks kinda like my Lucy (a dwarf) but bigger.

I think this is my favorite:

Captured2007-6-300010.jpg

Now that is one happy boy. And your kids are so good with him. Have you ever considered getting him a lady friend?

Cant wait to see more of this cute little dude.

Oou... I have a cage just like that one for Butter that I was going to use when I went off to college, but I don't know about it, now. He's kind of big for it, and it looks somewhat hard to keep clean in the wood section. :?
How is it working for you guys? I know Cocoa's smaller than Butter is...

when we first got the cage It took me about a month of trying different things to see what would work the best & make cleaning the easyest.

now I have the whole cage cleaning done in a half hour

cocoa nice clean cage

Captured2007-6-300017.jpg

Captured2007-6-300016.jpg

Captured2007-6-300018.jpg

Captured2007-6-300019.jpg

Captured2007-6-300020.jpg

I thinkthe thing that takes the most time is the pull out base where I use pine fresh kitty litter

I have to dump it all into a bag & wipe out the whole base than the vaccume gets the rest

kathy

Wow~
Do you have to do that every day? And just a thing of newspaper keeps the stains from the wood? If it got on the wood, wouldn't it seep in and not come out? (Sorry for the questions, I'm just curious :p And I'm thinking about pros and cons with keeping this cage versus going out and building a NIC one... It DID cost about $150, though, so I'd like to have not wasted that :?) Thanks!

Do you have to do that every day?
nope about every other day or so depending on how messy he makes the cage whth the hay & tearing up the cardboard.

a thing of newspaper keeps the stains from the wood? If it got on the wood, wouldn't it seep in and not come out?
yes that is what it is for. when we first got cocoa I placed shavings in there & he peeded on them staining the wood so I went out & got some of that sticky paper that you put under your sink or in the cabints I just never got around to putting it on thewood

I thought that it would help to make it so that all I had to do was wipe it clean no fuss or anything.

It DID cost about $150

no we paid 99.99 at petsmart

If I could find the nic pannels that would be the way to go

kathy

I always love Cocoa's pictures! I think he may be the tidiest little bun I've ever seen!! I don't think I've ever seen a stray poop or piece of hay in any of his pictures. Now that I've seen how neat and clean his hutch is it really puts my buns to shame! :)

Aww, I love the picture with his little tongue sticking out! :p
And with the flowers; he seems like he's saying 'Oh ho ho, and what's THIS, now?'

...Only $99 ? I was jipped! :shock: -I- had to pay $150 for mine, and it looks just the same... Same heart-shaped turney-lock-thing and everything.... And it smelled terrible. :? Dunno if yours did, but ours just reeked for a couple weeks.
Come to think of it, though, ours does look a little longer than that....is there more than one size? (There wasn't at the pet-store when we were there, but maybe more exist from the company?) Hmm.

Anyway, the pictures are really cute :D He looks like he has a lot of fun running around on the carpet and checking things out.
~Diana and Butter

I think he may be the tidiest little bun I've ever seen!! I don't think I've ever seen a stray poop or piece of hay in any of his pictures. Now that I've seen how neat and clean his hutch is it really puts my buns to shame! :)

this should help you & your bun bun feel better

Captured2007-7-600001.jpg

Captured2007-7-600000.jpg

Captured2007-7-600002.jpg

Captured2007-7-600003.jpg

& this is only after 2 days

Latest posts

Back