Cleaning spray off face?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshAndMaple

Reaction score
So, Ash sprayed Bluebell in the face 😂🤦‍♀️ someone else was looking after them for the week, so I couldn't give her a cornflour bath and now it's dried on. (They were separate - he just caught her through some mesh). She's no longer a lovely pure white colour, and her face stinks. I've used a damp cotton pad to clean the skin inside her ears and take some of the worst of it off - but it hasn't been that effective. I don't think it'll damage her skin now, but it's not exactly pleasant.

Does anyone have any ideas how I could clean her? I've considered dampening her face (it's mainly around her ears) and giving her a dry bath? I don't know what else I could do - I don't really want to use small animal shampoo on her unless I have to.

Damp cloth, then let her clean the rest.
Her face has dried since I cleaned it with damp cotton pads, and she now looks and smells a hell of a lot better! 😂 I think the main issue was her ears because the spray had gone inside, but they're much better now 😊

Apart from the damp cloth treatment, nothing to do but to wait for the next molt :D. Once it's dried up it's merely a cosmetic issue. My girl Dotty, free range house bunny with my buck, can sing a song about that. Me too, wiping and mopping up every time he thinks his girl needs a colour change :D.

Latest posts

Back