Class of 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
If you joined in 2008, please post a photo of your bunny and/or yourself to be placed in the yearbook. If you joined and had a bunny that passed away, we welcome the photo, but please let us know so a memorial symbol can be placed with the photo.

[align=center]
graduation_picture.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Entries become the property of RabbitsOnline.net for possible use in future promotions, logos, business cards, calendars, etc. [/align]

Here is me

DSC09781.jpg

and here is Toula and Lou. They're not excatly mine but since Lemonaxis, doesn't go on so it'll be on behalf of her.
But since it says "please post a photo of your bunny or yourself" I guess with out the bunnies would be just okay :D

Lou
DSC04796.jpg

Toula
DSC04443-2.jpg

or if you want both of them together
DSC04856.jpg

I'll try to find a good one of the bunnies and me but for now...

This is my favourite photo of Inky and Tug
Picture133-2.jpg

Just Inky
Pets5409004-1.jpg

Thank you for understanding Minda, i'm calling Lisa now to check as well... but she hasn't been picking up i'vebeen trying to phone over the last few weeks. She's probably busy with the lil ones anyways. It seems like 2008 is the time for the "yonger" ones to join! :D

And this is one of my favourite pics of Tug!

Picture404.jpg

And Jasper :)

Jasper010.jpg

Do we have to only choose one?

Arrgh sorry I guarantee this is the last time I change photos :)

Tug
Picture404-1.jpg

Jasper
NewJazz010-1.jpg

Inky
NewJazz024-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back