Cinnabunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good! I'm glad the stairs are working so well. Watch that she doesn't chew on the material. I'm so (NOT) sorry for getting you addicted to the rabbit message board. hehe

Love you, Sis!

Cinnabunny is growing great! She was two pounds when we visited the vet last week. She was given a great bill of health and he was very pleased. The vet said that he really didn't think she would make it when he saw her last and that we did a wonderful job caring for her.

She is now able to sniff her cage when standing on her hind legs! What a bunny. I'll try to post more pictures of her tomorrow!

Here are the growing pictures of Cinnabunny. I can't believe how big she already is. The first photo is from 2 1/2 weeks ago.

[align=center]
investigatingbox5A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]This is from yesterday.[/align]
[align=center]
boxbunnylateMay06A1.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]She 'fills the box' and more. [/align]
[align=center]
investigatingbox3A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]The reach the top of the box before she was more inclined to reach up and stand on two feet. She was unable to see over the box.[/align]
[align=center]
boxbunnylateMay06A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Now she can nibble the upper part of the box just being next to the box. The baby toy rattle is hers as well.[/align]
[align=center]
bunnyfavoritefoodlateMay06A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Cinnabunny's two favorite veggies: kale and pumpkin! They are my favorites to give to her because I think they saved her life four weeks ago.[/align]
[align=center]
alltiredoutA.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]After about an hour of running around outside her cage she jumps up the stairs and sacks out in the doorway. She's all tired out![/align]
[align=center]Happy Memorial Day Everyone![/align]

She looks so happy and healthy, no doubt a testament to the wonderful care she's received.

:kiss:

Oh boy has she ever grown! I wish I had taken pictures like that when Mocha was a baby. Those pics will be really neat to look back at when Cinnabunny's all grown up.

She's gotten so big! I wish I had taken some similar pictures of Gretchen. I have nothing to compare her size to, so i can't tell how big she's gotten.

Cinnabunny was given a play area so that she has room to hop and play when we are home. We invested in NIC grids and zip ties. We started building in the 'bar' of our home which is really used a a junk collection place. The grids are held to the wall with the fasteners that are used to hold up speaker wire. We still need to figure out a better door, but it is a work in progress. We just bought a house and will be moving in less than a month so we didn't want anything permanent. Here is the creation so far:

[align=center]
playarea1A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]She was a bit worried at first but it didn't take her long to enjoy the added space.[/align]
[align=center]
Checkingouttheplayarea2A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]She knows right where to wait...at the door![/align]
[align=center]We made it big enough that we can sit in there with her to play.[/align]
[align=center]
AaronfitsinherewithKaleA.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Kale time with Aaron.[/align]
[align=center]
IjustlovethisKaleA.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]She loves her kale![/align]
[align=center]
ZacharygivesmekaletooA.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Kale from Zachary is just as good![/align]
[align=center]More pictures to come of Cinnabunny and her tower of boxes.[/align]

So she's out of Aaron's room now? I like the set up. Means you can be watching tv while she's getting exercise as well. Looking good, sis!

[align=center]Now presenting.....[/align]
[align=center]The Bunny Box Tower[/align]
[align=center]
bunnyboxtower1A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]This tower is created over and over again. It takes many different shapes. Sometimes I put it together; sometimes the kids put it together. ALWAYS, Cinnabunny takes it apart.[/align]
[align=center]
Cinnasizingupwheretogofirst2A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]"Where should I start first? I know I can do it. I wonder how fast this time?"[/align]
[align=center]
bunnybuttinabox3A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]"I fit! I'll try to dig my way out. I have such a cute little butt, don't you think?"[/align]
[align=center]
mustgetthemalldown4A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]"That did not work. I think I need to use my nose instead of my toes."[/align]
[align=center]
maybegoingunderhere5A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]"One box out of the way. I only have three to go. Silly humans; they think they can stop me."[/align]
[align=center]
nowtomovethenextone6A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]"I will be successful!"[/align]
[align=center]
nocorndogs7A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]"Figures there wouldn't be any corn dogs left in here. I had to check anyway."[/align]
[align=center]
attackinganothertower8A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]"They made another one! I have my work cut out for me."[/align]
[align=center]
Ifitjustright9A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]" Take a break; I need one, too."[/align]
[align=center]
chillinafteraharddayswork10A.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]"The tile floor is better than the box. This is my regular hang out."[/align]
[align=center][/align]

Thanks so much Tailof2rabbits, Luvabun, Daisy, and, of course, ElfMommy!

We are sincerely enjoying Cinnabunny and her personality is really blooming. She is after a good pet ALL the time. She loves to be around us. She is a great addition to our family. I don't remember ever loving and being loved by a bunny more.

Back