Cinderella is very sick (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cinderella is doing really well. She is starting to get her hippity hop back. She's still a little off balance after getting her medicine, but she's regaining her equilibrium over all. She's eating and drinking well on her own. She will get her last dose of benedryl and metacam today, then just a couple more days of antibiotics. Her next recheck is next Thursday and I expect she should be back to her normal self by then. :)

Fingers crossed for Thursday's vet visit for Cinderella. Hoping to hear she got a clean bill of health.

K :)

Thanks. She's getting her spunk back. Silly girl thumped me when I went to give her medicine tonight. I have never been so happy to get thumped :)

She still topples over from time to time, but she was able to clean her face with both front paws today! She is getting around much better and can use her litterbox again. She is still not eating great, but I add a couple syringes of pumpkin per day that she takes well. I'm hoping her appetite increases over the next couple days.

Cinderella got a clean bill of health tonight! Her ears look great acording to the vet :)

The wobbling should go away and her head go back all the way up over the next month. Apparently it takes a while for the nerves in the ears to heal. Even if she never improves from how she is now she will be ok. She's back to eating well on her own. We all breathed a sigh of relief!

Glad to hear Cinderella got a clean bill of health. Head tilt can go away, but if it doesn't it's still OK.

Good new! Glad your girl is on her way back to her ole self.

K :)

YAY! :happyrabbit::party0002: So happy to hear she's all better! Yep, even if bunny's head tilt never gets fully better, I don't see why anyone would mind too much-they're still just as (or more!) adorable!

Still wishing my head tilt bunny had gotten better :cry4:

*sigh* I guess I was premature in declaring her healthy. Last night when I went to let the kids run around the house Houdini laid in the doorway of their "burrow" with his ears down. I checked inside and Cindi was rolling. We rushed to the vet.

The visible ears are clear so the vet thinks we didn't treat the infection long enough so it is deeper, which causes the rolling. She eats well from the syringe but won't eat voluntary. Poor baby. I feel so bad that she's sick again. :(

Poor little girl. Hopefully the drugs get her back on track again. Start the sub-Q fluids etc and we will all be praying for her. You still have lots of time to get her on her feet before your surgery.

This morning she rolled during her fluids and I stabbed her :( Poor little girl bled all over herself.

She has managed to hop out of the laundry basket and is sleeping under my desk. That has to be a good sign.

Poor Cinderella. So sorry she's under the weather again. Hoping this time she's on the road to feeling better completely.

K :(

Latest posts

Back