Cinabun Stud 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprisingly, my boyfriend likes the little black ones. He's normally not a "bunny" person and just humors me, but he actually said, "I really like this one. It's CUTE!" (Just imagine a guy's lower voice going up in pitch for the "cute" part!) Sorry, had to share! lol

awww black bunnies always get me too :) My first one was black I would love to breed them but a line has to be drawn somewhere lol!

as for sharing Dave you are welcome to share the cleaning :pnahhh I even enjoy that most days if you ever get over here you can coem look but alicia is banned on the fact that all the chins will disappear :p rofl

I keep telling Tracy that I need her to move up here cause if I ever got to go away I would feel much happier knowing she was here. In fact Trace there is a house for sale 2 doors down if we could convince my next door neighour to move down one you could take over next door and we could have the motley cinabun crew :D

:faint:

I was missing a dose of Polly Nethies and completely overdosed! I was trying to show my bf how you have the most adorable nethies on planet earth and I couldn't stop going :shock:polllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy since when do you have lionheads? I loooove the magpie lionhead and the other white one :inlove:How is my Daisy Moo and Ghostie? I've been trying to show my bf a pic but no luck lol.

How is you? :rose:

Latest posts

Back