Cinabun Stud 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw Dave I did a post in the rabbitry a while ago Bruce and I have given the lionheads up. The ones we had are reserved to go and we are going to bve breedign blue beverens :) I fell in love with them so hopefully in a couple of weeks we will be getting a girlfriend for Sully. I have a couple of does booked to come to me and so should really be starting breeidng them this winter. :D

for tracy BEW babies :) :) :) we have 2 bucks and a doe in the litter

DSC03096.jpg

DSC03099.jpg

DSC03111.jpg

DSC03115.jpg

DSC03117.jpg

DSC03123.jpg

DSC03126.jpg

DSC03128.jpg

oh and yes they are most definately dopey they kept trying to run off the bench top while we were trying to take the pics of them

Why do your Nethies look so sweet and innocent when mine were little terrors when they were younger?

Tomorrow is Tio's 4th Gotcha Day (Kyo was rehomed because they fought so much and this young girl had researched rabbits and had her heart set on a Netherland Dwaf and Kyo absolutely loved her). Sometimes I regret getting Tio - but he has mellowed some now that he is older.

I need to make more time to spend with him...

wow. they are so cute. what a great way to start the day :D i love dopey rellies :D cant wait to see te pics of LM yoo.

keep them coming :D

LOL Alicia when you coming for a visit then :p

Peg- the attitude on nethies is def what makes you love em or loathe em a little bit they can be pretty frustrating when they are grumpy but they are such lovers when you earn their respect!! and Dave is so right they really do think they are the boss lol my dog doesnt even get a look in!!

Looks like we have 2 bucks and a doe in teh BEW and the bucks will be kept on I think (well thats the thoughts at the moment!!)

I also have a chin baby and 2 smokes and a rew baby so will try and get piccies of them soon. I am so looking forward to the weather getting better and them having run time in the garden!!

Thanks Dave I love them but I am totally biased :p

SO happy news Mrs Opi gave us a litter of 4 nethies all look opal on the second of april I guess she refused to have april fool babies lol

DSC03270.jpg

DSC03269.jpg

and Miffy's babies are looking great now too 3 weeks old now hoping next week the 2 smokes still look as nice and still want to be bucks lmao

DSC03260.jpg

DSC03243.jpg

DSC03253.jpg

DSC03216.jpg

LMAO look at all those splayed baby legs!

It would have been perfect for her to have April Fool's day babies. I'm really chuffed about hers, moreso than anybun elses :D

Miffy's babies are beauties :D Very, very fluffy :D

not updated this for ages have been busy with all the buns and their babies here are soem new ones and a pic of Myrtle

Mini Miffy

DSC03417.jpg

DSC03420.jpg

Thor ( BEW from Daisy Moo's litter)

DSC03423.jpg

DSC03421.jpg

Phantoms baby

DSC03424.jpg

DSC03425.jpg

My Neice Ayla's sable marten baby which is fostered into Leah's litter

DSC03426.jpg

DSC03428.jpg

DSC03430.jpg

DSC03439.jpg

Bruce's opal litter from Mrs Opi and Opi. he has 2 opals and 1 blue

DSC03431.jpg

DSC03432.jpg

DSC03433.jpg

Indiana's first baby

DSC03435.jpg

DSC03436.jpg

and how many chins can u see???

DSC03438.jpg

this is Mimi's forst litter and she gave us 5 live babies :D

I came back for my early morning fix to put me in a good mood :D.... although I have just realised something.

Where's my baby!?!?!?!?!?

Latest posts

Back