Christmas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becca wrote:
I've never watched that :shock:

Becca :carrot

:shock2:You need to Becca.:p It's brilliant! I've watched it every Christmas since I can remember!:biggrin2:

Home alone 1 & 2 are also great Christmassy films. To be honest I'm not that fond of any others, although I did watch 'The Holiday' randomly a few weeks ago and liked that so may add that to my Christmassy film list.:D

oh my daze 'the holiday' is amazingly funny

i love it soo much and i think it's weird how it all works out in the end if i am honest
:biggrin2:
with the brother falling in love with the american and the american falling in love with the english sister, but it was meant to be and you could see it from a mile away although it is still a good movie

daisy
xoxo

I havent seen them either LOL!

moz-screenshot-27.jpg
moz-screenshot-28.jpg
moz-screenshot-29.jpg

oh my daze becca

i think u n fluffball and benji n dippy shuld hav a christmas movie night
lol :biggrin2:

daisy
xoxo

dazzy_14 wrote:
oh my daze becca

i think u n fluffball and benji n dippy shuld hav a christmas movie night
lol :biggrin2:

daisy
xoxo
If I did that (and fluffball is pregnant) it would be me, fluffball, benjamin, dippy and between 2 and 6 babies LOL

You may just have to come around in the Christmas hols and have a cuddle with the bunnies.

awwwww

that wuld be sooooo cute
n we culd swap prezzies then??

that wuld be so fun :D

Daisy
ly bmttve xoxo

I have to start writing my Christmas list. Help! What do I want?

So far I have:

Filofax diary replacement (1 week on 2 pages)
Filofax pen
Gucci II perfume
These shoes

I'm not sure what to ask for really. My family spends a lot at Christmas. I usually get about a £50 present from both of my Grandparents, a £100 present from my Mum and various small bits from Aunties, etc. I need some smaller things to ask for!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

umm i dunno
i asked for 2 cds
2 ds games
a bag
and a bunny :p

daisy

xoxo

I've asked for loads of stuff from thehayexperts.co.uk - its not even for me LOL there is stuff for my bunnies on my christmas list :shock:

Ah, I like it. I might ask for a Classic. I've had so many iPods but they don't last long before they start going wrong. They're only built with a short life in mind! Saying that my original 1st generation iPod still works, just lasts like 10 minutes battery.

I'm sort of looking forward to Christmas now! It's close enough now that I feel I can look at this thread :p

I love Christmas, but it does scare me- I usually get really worried that the presents I'm buying people aren't enough, then buy more and go waaay over my budget! Since I'm not working now it's going to be a small budget this year. Me and Steve usually spend about £100 on each other, although the first Christmas we were together he got me 2 tickets to see Coldplay on Ebay so I could take my best friend :)

I've no idea what I want this year. The only thing I can think of is this lens for my camera which is waaaay too expensive! Silly me, I just got myself new perfume and make up in America..

Michaela, you will not regret getting an iPod! I love mine! Fran, I have a Classic, and it's great :D Not as pretty maybe as a Nano, but loads of storage space- I have all my pics backed up onto mine, and all my music and still 50GB left of the 80GB!

Oh, and I'm cooking Christmas dinner this year!!! :shock::shock: My mum is working Christmas Eve night so she'll be in bed for the first half of the day

When do you guys normally start putting up your tree and decorations? Do you have real trees or fake ones? :)

We have 5 christmas tree's!!

They are all fake though! We start putting them up on the first Saturday in December!

Aiiieeeee I'm getting SO excited for Christmas now!:pI help out at a primary school and the infants there are practicing for their nativity play so it's gotten me all excited!:D

I'm also way hyped as my 18th birthday is in December as well, on the 16th, so December will be a brilliant month for me!!:biggrin2:

Decorations go up here near the beginning of December, although the actual tree itself doesn't go up till mid-December or it would probably just be a pile of needles by New Year!:p

I'm not sure what I'm asking for either.:?I think (as boring as it is!) I will probably ask for money as part of my birthday/Christmas pressie as I have none and I'm supposed to be saving, as I'm going on holiday with my friends in the summer and at the moment can't afford to pay for it!:?I also have a list of DVDs/CDs/clothes etc that I'd like but my mum keeps telling me to pick something special as it is my 18th but I can't think of anything!:?

18th birthday presents are difficult! Mines in Jan. My Grandparents are buying me an SLR :D I'm pretty sure I'm getting it, as I think they are sick about me going on about it and saying 'Oh, that would make a lovely photograph'. I've even picked it, I'm asking for a Canon 450d. My Mum also told me she is buying me a sewing machine which I'm looking forward too. Don't know about my Dad. Now he's split up with his wife I'll probably be back to getting expensive but 'Dadish' presents. His wife had such good taste :(

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Decorations go up here near the beginning of December, although the actual tree itself doesn't go up till mid-December or it would probably just be a pile of needles by New Year!:p

We usually put our tree up after the first week of December. When I lived at home my parents are really funny about decorations, so they never went up until the week before. it's quite common for them not to have decorations or a tree at all! :shock: Which I think is just crazy! They don't get excited about Christmas at all. Me and Steve have a tree, and we decorate it, and put lights in our front window, but we don't normally put any other decorations up. I hate tinsel, and it's hard to find any other decorations to go on walls etc lol...

When we put our decs and trees up we should all take pics and post them in a thread! :D

What does everyone do for Christmas Day? For us, it's just an excuse to have a massive family meal, and eat far too much, and drink far too much wine. But it's nice to spend the day together, properly. Steve has been coming to my parents' house with me the last couple of years too, and we go to his mum's on Boxing Day. Every Christmas Eve I go to the pub with all of my friends, and we all have a Christmas drink and exhange our secret Santa presents!

Ooh I'm really excited now. I love Christmas! :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back