Christmas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
Okay well someone has to start this thread - so it just has to be me! I am so excited for christmas!!!

I want to make lots of presants this year and then just buy some chocolates for my friends so they get choccys and a homemade pressie!

I need a few idea's though.

All I have so far ideas are:

Sewing Something

Making a little Bunny Box to put earringsin

And thats it :?

Helllp! - As I'm probably going to be off for the rest of the week I want to start making stuff!!

Ha ha Becca - it's only September dear!:p

Good idea to make presents though, I find it makes them much more personal and meaningful to the person who gets them.:)Of course what you make really depends on who you are giving it to, but you can't really go wrong withscrap booksand that kind of thing. It also gives you a chance to prove how well you know the person.;)

Sorry I thought it was October- Please forgive me I'm ill :?

I'll still start making pressies though!

i'm already knitting my BF's MP3 and cell phone cases for christmas, so there! and i gotthe yarn in july:biggrin2:

HA ha you sound like me, i have already started my christmas shopping and have started my lists of people i have to shop for and what i have already gotten.

Oh no Becca, you have gone down in my eyes. How could you? Its only September! :p I can't believe people are thinking about this already! I think Christmas should be banned until at least November and that anyone caught talking about Christmas should receive no presents as punishment.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

pinksalamander wrote:
Oh no Becca, you have gone down in my eyes. How could you? Its only September! :p I can't believe people are thinking about this already! I think Christmas should be banned until at least November and that anyone caught talking about Christmas should receive no presents as punishment.

oh darn that means i would totally be out,lol, since i have had some presents bought in the summer time,lol.

In almost exactly 3 months from now it will be turning Christmas Day..... :p

ooooh! I love Christmas! I get so excited! :D

I'm super disorganised though, I wont start my shopping until the end of November at the earliest!

<ducksthecarrotthrownather>

I shop year round so actually I'm about halfway done! those that are bought are wrapped and ready in the hallway ( the critter free zone) that's the only real storage space I have, but to go there they have to be wrapped or everyone will know what they are getting!

I don't really get organized till my around my birthday (Aug) then I sit down with the stash and make my list...

of course I still have to make the choc. covered pretzels....that's a day long project!( I usually end up with around 10 pounds when all is said and done)

furryface wrote:
those that are bought are wrapped and ready in the hallway
WRAPPED? WHHHHATTT?

My God. I don't wrap until AT LEAST 23rd. Me and My Mum take turns on shutting each other out of the living room so we can wrap each others presents.

I will probably save half my November pay cheque for Christmas shopping, and get most of it done then, then buy all the little things with my Dec pay cheque. Thing is, not every year does pay-day fall before Christmas. Last year we were due to get paid on the 26TH! so they pushed it back to the 21st :biggrin2:

EDIT: Just looked on the calendar and it looks like I'll be getting paid 19th Dec, woop! I get paid every 4th Friday, so its always changing.

I am so excited for my first christmas on RO :)
Also I have just told my parents that Dippy is coming in on Christmas morning to "help" me unwrap my presents :D I'm so happy, I better be carefull he doesnt start eating the cellotape though....

OMG, Thats one pressie for Dippy one for Fluffball one for Benjamin and then what if Fluffball IS pregnant :shock:
That could be like 6 extra presents!

It always breaks my heart to see christmas decor in stores. Exspecialy in October when Halloween and Thanksgiving haven't come or gone yet.

But I love christmas because I get cookies from my Tia!!!!! (Aunt on mother's side)

I've already got my gifts planned out..... I am ashamed

*Curtis- Bought him a hand-carved drum during Faire so he could play it (he gets a card on X-mas day)
*Mum- sculpt turtle set, representing family members.
*Da- He always wants a card and a box of candy.
(little sisters)
*Heather- Gift card to "Hip" clothing store
*Ally- go half in on webkins, or L.P.S toys with Curtis

I've only got 33 days left at school until the Christmas holidays :shock:

I can't wait till Christmas the bunnies are going to be sooo spoiled!!

Becca wrote:

Oh don't! That means I only have 5 months and 33 days left until I finish school FOREVER!

Really :shock:

Are you happy about that? Or are you happy and sad? I would be both becuase i would be happy cuz yay no more school but I will like miss the routine I've been in for over 5 years.

pinksalamander wrote:
Becca wrote:

Oh don't! That means I only have 5 months and 33 days left until I finish school FOREVER!

Argh - no way!! Is it really that soon?:shock:I don't want to leave school, I love it way too much. University just scares me!:tears2:

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:
Becca wrote:

Argh - no way!! Is it really that soon?:shock:I don't want to leave school, I love it way too much. University just scares me!:tears2:
Well its 5 months till the end of May from Jan, so about that. Less actually, because of Feb half-term and Easter... more like 5 months.

I'm so scared about uni. I was crying over it earlier. Its gonna eb so much fun, like everyone says its the best thing they've ever done, but its so SCARY! I'm not scared about like living on my own (I kinda do that anyway) mainly about money, and my friends, and being in a completely different place! Its going to be great but I'm going to be crying alot over the summer I think! And on the last day!

Latest posts

Back