Christmas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]Happy Christmas Eve[/align]

:biggrin2:

Yes!!

I still have to wrap up all my presents- not done a single one yet. Then I need to find a recipe for stuffing and an alternative to cranberry sauce because I can't find any in the shops!

Also, we're doing Secret Santa tonight with all my friends at the pub and the present I ordered hasn't turned up yet! :shock: If it doesn't arrive with the post I'll either have to dash out and get something else or turn up empty handed...... :?

And I am so tired and all I want to do is go back to bed for hours! I'm currently sat shivering on the sofa and I don't even have the energy to put the heating on lol...

HELP! :shock:

But other than that, Merry Christmas Eve! :D

OMG Jen get wrapping!!

I LOVE wrapping presents!! I'll come do yours if I get a cuddle with Dotty and Chalk :D

I've just been present delivering!! I feel like Santa and I also have the Santa Tracker on 'Santa' is in Fiji at the moment :D

Auckland at the moment according to mine! He moves fast!!

Michelle and Phoebe are getting presents! Woohoo! :D

I do not know why I'm sat here tracking Santa and not wrapping presents LOL

Those elves sure are working hard!

My final present arrived! YAY! It's for my friend, I ordered the I Can Has Cheezburger book for him- I got the idea after Jess mentioned that she got it for her birthday (thanks Jess!)

Woohoo! :D

mouse_chalk wrote:
Those elves sure are working hard!

My final present arrived! YAY! It's for my friend, I ordered the I Can Has Cheezburger book for him- I got the idea after Jess mentioned that she got it for her birthday (thanks Jess!)

Woohoo! :D

No problem!:D

I understand your stress Jen - I haven't even bought all my presents yet, let alone wrapped them!!:shock:Argh!!

I need to run down town after lunch and buy a CD for one of my friends and some felt for my mum (to make Ollie the cat's stocking with!:pShe's already made Millie's, it's mint!:D), wrap my presents, take Smokey the horse's presents down to him and then get ready as I'm going out tonight for a drink with some friends. I have to make sure I'm back and in bed before 12 though - can't be catching santa!;)

Just till next year! :biggrin2:V-Day is coming in Febuary.

Latest posts

Back