Cheryl's Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
cheryl wrote:

Haha yeah i know...they used to sit in the food bowls quite a bit when they were babies..it was funny actually cause the other bunnies had to try and eat around them while they were in the bowl lol...i do have a picture of that as well.

And thankyou :)
And your going to dig up that photo and share with us right?

I found it!

And it was Jack who was trying to get to the food...lol

another 2005 picture

000_0219.jpg

And here is another picture of a young Jack...2005

He really was such a good looking bunny...

000_0111.jpg

:inlove:

I just had to post this one..

Marley eats with the big bunnies..Strawberry and Sunshine..while Chockie looks on while sitting in the bowl

000_0206.jpg

I love the blog, cheryl. Thank you for being such a great friend and Angel.:hug:

I think, according to those pictures, that you're in Heaven now, may I come?:D:biggrin2:

f0d1b4c0.jpg

Seriously, great pics!:D:bunnydance:

This blog makes me faint repeatedly lol:thud:Everybun is so cute! I don't know how you would get things done, or how you would ever leave the house, with all those adorable loppies around.

Do they have cages at all or are they free roam day and night?

Thanks Crystal..you are always such a sweet person :)

Fuzzy..thanks for your lovely comments....and yeah it is hard to get anything done around here as there is just to many distractions lol.

My bunnies are not in cages....i have my family room for the bunnies and a while ago i had to seperate a few bunnies,so i have Ebony, Cassidy and Maggiein the loungeroom which Marley loves to hang out in there as well,but only when Maggie is not in there though...and i have Wally and Riley in my room.

I have even seperated my backyard with a fence so they can all go out to play during the day while i'm home..which is usually around five hours each evening cause i work..then they are out all day on the weekends.....come in at evening time.

Well what a day it was today...it was crazy!...we had our stocktaking today....we had to count every little thing in the warehouse...some of the pallets were just stacked so crazy that i had to re stack them just so i could get a proper count....ugh..i hate stocktaking!....it was an all day thing...so we didn't do our usual work...which i would rather do than do stocktaking :p

Gosh was everyone happy when 4:10pm rolled around...we were all glad just to go home...thank goodness it's friday as well!

Just thought i would post this picture of Zak...i finally caught one of my bunnies yawning on camera...but i missed most of his head...i was just in a hurry to get the picture that i didn't have time to focus and make sure all his head was in the picture...ohh well..

not a very good picture..i know..but...

La la la la laaaaa!!

012-3.jpg

LOL..thanks to both...i was disappointed when i looked at the picture on the camera and half his head was missing...i was like..Darnnn...it was quite funny actually cause i was laying on the floor with the bunnies,and had the camera by my side...i noticed Zak starting to stretch and on a quick reflex i grabbed the camera and click just in time.....i think a bunny yawning is the most cutest thing...i just love little bunny mouths!

Gosh i remember when i caught my bunny Pippi poking his tongue out on camera...i was so excited lol...

Thanks Helen..gosh i cannot believe those little babies are now five years old :shock:

Rebecca i know!..when i was uploading the pictures to my laptop and came across that picture,i giggled cause it just looked like Marley and Zak were up to no good lol,i just took that picture a few days ago.

I know Dave..but it has taken me ages to get it as well lol...i have tried and tried many times but i would always miss it...but when i got Zak..i was like..huh!..gotcha! lol.

Well i cannot believe it's the first of March today..gee time goes by fast..my Sunshine will be six years old on the 9th March...Sunny is a very special little girl..she's my fun loving bunny..who kisses me on demand..all i have to say is give mummy kisses and she'll lick my nose..she's just so cute....she used to also lay with me...we would play chasey up and down the hallway..it used to so much fun..but she don't do it anymore.

Anthony my eldest son absolutely loves her...it really is sweet cause Anthony is kind of the macho type lol..yet the way he is with the bunnies is just adorable..especially with his little lady.. Sunny bunny..so i guess i'm going to have to get a special birthday picture of Anthony and Sunshine :)

Just got a couple pictures of Wally..i guess Riley couldn't be bothered jumping up on my bed..

Whatya doin mum..

028-3-1.jpg

Hey mum..you awake!

027-1-1.jpg

Ok then..i'm going

013-2-1.jpg

I'll just sit here looking cute then...

012-2-1.jpg

Yeah and he knows he's so darn cute too

He always sits by my bed and just watches me with his little red marble eyes,then he will jump up and visit me...it's funny to watch him at tea time as he gets really excited and will run around flicking his head...makes me giggle everytime.

Wally says abig thankyou to you all :)

He is a little cutie though..he gives me these funny little looks all the time...just some of the things he does makes me giggle.

LOL Crystal!

We have long weekend this weekend..monday is a public holiday cause of the Adelaide Cup...yay an extra day off work! :D

Latest posts

Back