Cheryl's Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
Ok,soi thought thati finally had toget this thing started...have been meaning to do it for weeks now :p..but never mind...here i am..:D

Well to start of it's winter here and it's been so cold...brrr i get up in the morning and everything is just all frosty and foggyoutside...makes me wanna run back to bed and hide undermy nice warmquilt...wellpull the quiltup to my chin then cause i don't like nothing over my head ;)but....anyway the bunies dislike the cold weather as well....especially when it's raining cause that means less outside time....but more of this inside....

Jack snoozing soundly..

012-1.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

013.jpg

More zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

008.jpg

Dreaming offun times

001.jpg

Ok mum...i'm awake now

024.jpg

082-1.jpg

While Jack isin dream land..Ebony says peek-a-boo!

266.jpg

My blanket

104.jpg

Hey mum..wat ya doin

096.jpg

Charlie girllooking cute!

035-1.jpg

making herself pretty

145.jpg

A special moment...Jack gives Charlie sweet bunny kisses :hearts

225.jpg

I have more pictures to post but will have to wait for a minute while i get the bunnies settled for the night and make sure the doors and everything is locked even though my doors are always locked even when i'm home...then i'm going to turn the tv off in the loungeroom and take my laptop in bed with me.....hehe i just have to mention that two nights ago i was on my laptop while in bed while being onRO.. it was 10:30pm....umm i fell asleep and woke up at 12:20am to RO still looking at me! lol

When i have done what i need to i will then posta few more pictures

:D

Great pictures Cheryl. Your Jack looks alot like my Vega. I just love their dark nose. So kissable.

Look forward to more pictures. How many bunnies do you have now?

Susan :)

Thanks Susan....yeah i just love that dark bit on his nose as well...it gives him this kind of cute character look...

but then he is quite a little character anyway...he's a quiet boy...who doesn't like Riley at all!....i am not even going to try anymore to get those two to like each other..it's just not going to happen....Jack just doesn't like him....Wally likes Riley though:p...bunnies are sure odd little creatures sometimes lol

Chocolate Bunny says 'I wuv you mum'

015.jpg

I wuv you to mummy

022-1.jpg

I weally do

019.jpg

Me's wuvs you to mum

031.jpg

OMG, Cheryl, I love your blog! I love the pics of the babes! Choc Bunny and Jack are just so cute, but again, they all are!;)

How are you doing? What have you been up to? I know that I love the outside too in the summer!:D

I forgot about my blog hehe...

Thanks guys....the bunnies just love the comments :)

Thanks Crystal...i'm doing good thanks...the bunnies are all doing good...thank goodness.

I took some new picture's today just thought i would share them..

Chocolate Bunny of course....look at the little droplets of water on Chockies fur lol,she is such a lady :rollseyes

080.jpg

Hay hanging out of her mouth.....farmer Choc lol

085.jpg

my boy Zak

019-1.jpg

108.jpg

Playing in the dirt

128-1.jpg

It was actually not a bad day today,the sun was out and it didn't rain yay!...it was a really nice day that i actually got all my washing done and hung out on the clothes line instead of the airer and dryer.

Oh it was my birthday last Tuesday 16th....i got bunny kisses! from Sunny as she is the only bunny who will kiss me when i say give mummy a kiss lol....i still have to get that on video..it's just way to cute....work surprised me with this double chocolate and strawberry cake...it was so yummy.

Jack my handsome boy..

153-1.jpg

155-1.jpg

:D

Great pictures as always Cheryl.

Happy Belated Birthday :birthday. I hope you had a great day.

Yummy Double Chocolate & Strawbweey Cake, my mouth is watering just like Chocolate Bunnies.

Susan:big kiss:

Thanks heaps Susan....ohh that cake was just divine...put chocolate and strawberry together and you have heaven mmmmmm.

A video of Zakky...not great..but you do get to see a cute bunny though ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zsru-NPCOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zsru-NPCOk[/ame]

Hello mum!

025.jpg

Close up of one handsome little bunny

109.jpg

Aww.. sweet baby

112.jpg

Mwahhhhh...cute Zakky wips

132.jpg

A bunny needs her shades :coolness:

086-1.jpg

Yes mum i can see you,you know!

060.jpg

I don't know how you can stand to have all that sweetness around you every day! I'll have to send you some of our heat to warm you up - it's supposed to be 100 degrees today.

I know and i love it...even though i wasn't mean't to have so many :rollseyes...a few homeless bunnies needed a home ;)

I love each and every one of them....they all dug a hole into my family and that is where they are staying.

And YES Pattithrow me some of that heat over... pretty please with a cherry on top lol,i'm always complaining about the cold so i need a bit of warmth

Just worked it out....100 F=37*C....now 37degrees is getting a bit hot for me,around 30 degrees is just fine maybe a few degrees less.

Thanks!..

It's just after one in the morning here (1:20 at moment),saturday morning.....was just sitting in bed with my laptop...Anthony went out with friends earlier on and wont be home until tomorrow soit's just me and Jeremy home...he's in bed asleep....everything is so peacefully quiet...except..for.. the BUNNIES!...it's like the zoo here!...lol....my nights would just never be the same without them making a racket....when my mum comes and stays over she says 'Cheryl..how can you sleep at night' then she goes intothis funny story about what she hears them get up to...i giggle cause it's just funny...i'm so used to the noise that i don't hear itlol

Since i don't have nothing to do i thought i would post a few picture's...these are just of Jack at the moment...

100.jpg

087-2.jpg

104-1.jpg

Yee Haa!

218.jpg

Hmm..I wonder what that is

222-1.jpg

240.jpg

Ohh yes..I know i'm just perfect

170.jpg

I'll be back in a sec to post more pictures :biggrin2:

Ok now just a few random pictures..

Ebony and Cassidy..aww

073-1.jpg

070.jpg

135.jpg

Wally and Riley...i haden't even posted a picture of Riley before :shock:

084-1.jpg

Please Wally...groom me

075.jpg

Wally!

135-1.jpg

071.jpg

062-2.jpg

I have more..i'll post after...

Your bunnies are so cute.:inlove:I love the pic's :)Thanks for sharing them.

I'm gonna have to take some pic's of my bunnies and post them soon :biggrin2:Just been really busy with my daughter graduating, graduation party, My sons 3rd b-day party and then I got Married(all in one month):). Hopefully the drama will end soon. Lol.

April..wow things sure have been busy for you....and yes you will have to post pictures of your little guys :nod

Thanks Kyla!

Haha, I frequently wake up in the middle of the night and hear all the bunnies tossing and banging. Snowball is the worst. I keep trying to tell her that rabbits are quiet animals.

Love all the pictures. Now that I've gotten my cuteness fix for the day, I can get a few things accomplished.

Back