Cheryl's Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Cheryl, your bunnies are very adorable!! And the pics are so beautiful!! How's your little angel Jack doing?

Thankyou for your lovely comment Zweistein:)..Jack is doing so well.. thanks for asking bout him.

Well it is the 8th of March and already it is an awful slightly rainy day today..that's Autumn for ya..i'm not looking forward to winter at all...but i guess Adelaide needs the rain as the drought has been terrible here.

It's monday and a public holiday...i'm just enjoying my extra day off work today..not doing much at all...just the normal house cleaning stuff.

I always thought how strange it is to have exactly the opposite season from some other countries (ex EU)..
Look at the fan side; stay in, play with your bunnies, maybe light your fireplace if you have one (make some kinda safety zone around it hehehe). Read a book on you free time or sth..
I really hope Jack will do his best!
I'm sure he will be very very happy to have you Cheryl, you are like a parent to him and "Mother is God in the Eyes of a Child" :)
Give him a big squeezie hug from me plix plox :biggrin2:
take care!

Yeah i know,i often think how strange having opposite weather is to other countries as well..while it's summer here and were having a terrible heatwave..you guys are freezing your butts off lol...we have just come into Autumn here..which isn't to bad just yet..i'm just not looking forward to winter.

But it's funny how you mentioned about the heater...when the bunnies are in the loungeroom and the heater is on they will sit by it..like a dog or cat..it's very cute...the one thing i like most about winter is staying inside on a freezing day with the heater on and just hanging out with the buns.

And i can definitely give Jack a big squeezie for you...my absolute pleasure :D

Me too Denise!...Autumn isn't to bad...but some days are just worse than others..like it had been cool the last couple of days and had also rained and thundered..but today was lovely..sunny and bright except for the slight breeze that was blowing...the weekend is mean't to be just as nice.

I forgot to say that it was my Sunshines gotcha day yesterday..she's a big six years old! :D

OMG HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SUNSHINE!!!!!

Well it is raining slightly here, as far as the cold it's not too bad, but we will b going from snow to mud in a minute...yuck...idk which is worse. I think I have most of my daycare parents trained well enough that they wont b walking into my house with muddy shoes one...OK I have to admit some of them relapse on their house breaking skills they have learned.

Sunshine says a big thankyou to you guys...she said she doesn't feel like a six year old..shesays she still feels like a two year old ;)lol..hehe that's my Sunny bunny! :D

Oh my gosh Denise,i guess all that mud would be the worst part!...that kinda brings back memories of when my boys were just little kiddies...there is nothing worse than muddy footprints in the house..ugh..kids and big kids ;)! lol..oh the joy lol.

I'll have to post a picture of Sunny..but will have to wait until tomorrownow as it's almost 10:30pm and i have to go to sleep soon as i have to get up at 4am and take my son Anthony to work,then come home and then i have to leave for work at 7:30 am...thankgod it's friday tomorrow!

:wave:Goodnight

ha ha ha you are saying good night and i was just getting up ,lol. Happy belated Gotcha day Sunshine

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
ha ha ha you are saying good night and i was just getting up ,lol. Happy belated Gotcha day Sunshine

LOL!..isn't that weird?!...to me it is anyway lol :p...Sunshine says thankyou very much.

Dave..Sunshine says thankyou and she noticed that it was your Titans birthday...so she sends lots of birthday kisses to your special guy :big kiss:

Goodness,my young son Jeremy who is 14got home not long ago after going to the clipsal 500 (v8 supercars)... the race is between holdens and fords...go holdens!...even though i'm not really interested in that kind of thing....i did go once about six or so years ago when Anthony had cancer and was having chemo treatments...canteen which is for children with cancer were giving parents free tickets...i mean i had to take them cause my boys have just me..it was an ok day out considering...

Jeremy had gone with his friend Jason and Jasons dad..i stayed home cause my mum and her husbandTerrycame down from Murray Bridge...i'm starting doing some renovations on my home and Terry is giving me a hand...i just cannot wait until everything is done!,i have waited to do this for quite a while now..so i'm happyto have finally made a start:D

Well i thought i would post a couple pictures of my beautiful little girl Charlie...she has just started to have a bit of watery eyes..not much just slightly andjust ocassionally...so it's a vet visit for her so she can be checked over..

Charlie had turned five years old in February..she is such a precious girl

043-1.jpg

042.jpg

Cheryl you have the most adorable lops! (shhhh....don't tell my two I said that) I love all their pictures. I get my lop fix. Happy Belated Birthday to Charlie, she has that little cute face that makes mewant to cuddle her!

Helen,thanks for the lovely comment...Charlie really is an adorable little girl though...she doesn't really mind to be held either which is great...

Rebecca...i know..i was supposed to get a picture of Sunny first lol...i'll get her picture up here shortly...i did want a picture of Anthony and Sunshine together but he hasn't been home all weekend..he went away with a mate and his family..they have a shack up at Morgan which is about two hours away..they have a few acres on their propertywhich they use to ride their motor bikes...so when i come home from work tomorrow and when Anthony is home from work also..i'm going to snap a picture of them both..just because Sunshine is his favourite lil girl ;)

Oh..just to whinge a bit...i woke up feeling a bit awful this morning....i had an aching head and a slightly sore throat and the sniffles...i could feel it coming on yesterday...i hate it..i got up out of bed this morning around 1am cause my head was aching and i needed a couple of panadol...but i had none ugh..what a pain..went to the shop early this morning to get some...my head feels a lot better now thankgoodness...i hate having a cold!

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
No Pictures of the birthday girl. :(

Here she is..

012-5.jpg

039.jpg

Cute pictures of the birthday bun.

Yuk, I can relate, I've fighting something in my lungs for a couple of weeks that has just zapped the energy out of me.

I hope you feel better soon.

Dave

I am really falling for my lop that was dropped off to me, and especially looking at your photos it makes it harder to decide to keep him or not! Beautiful buns!

Latest posts

Back