Cheryl's Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought i would post a few pictures of my rat girls before i post more pictures of the bunnies...i have so much more to post of the rest of the bunnies yet.

I have two rattie girls called Macey and Violet...my nieces friend was looking for a home for them as she wasn't giving them the attention they needed..and yeah i believe that cause when i got them last year they did nothing but bite...and boy did they bite hard,i was kinda scared to even put my hand in their cage to pick them up...but months of working with them paid off in the end as they slowly stopped biting,and now they do not bite at all,cause we give them so much attention and heaps of free run time...they are good little girls now.

When i took them in i changed their names as they had weird names that just weren't normal so Macey for the white one is was and Violet for the dark brown one,i call her Violet crumble after the chocolate bar lol...Violet is the timid one...Macey is no where as timid as Violet...i had bought them a new cage and everything the day i got them and they loved it cause they had lots of room....they didn't come with a cage so i have no idea what they were in before.

So here they are finally....

Violet...miss i'm so shy...

266.jpg

Macey...

270.jpg

286.jpg

298.jpg

Yes i'm shy...

285.jpg

I'm so cute...

335.jpg

369.jpg

Hey..waddya doin boy!

373.jpg

Peek a boo..i see you

364.jpg

388.jpg

359.jpg

WOW what great pics of all you babies.

I was watching a Discovery Channel Documentary on Christmas. I didnt realize it was summer by u and u have no snow on xmas. I have no problems trading houses with you till the seasons change lol let me know lol

Yep Rebecca,i have new pictures of Jack coming later today as well..i have so much to post cause i haven't done it in such a long time lol.

Denise..i would love to trade just cause i want to have a traditional christmas with the snow and everything,i would love that!...i love watching chritmas movies and always wish i was there.

But in a way,you cannot beat a good ol aussie christmas in the summer...you can sit out the back and have a barbie..(BBQ)....just lovely!

The one and only Miss Chocolate bunny...

xmaschockie.jpg

Hey mum..

008-2.jpg

She's getting to be a little fatty

258.jpg

248.jpg

sisters..Chockie and Marley..

250.jpg

Pretty girl..Marley

024.jpg

Mum..i told you to take pictures of me..not Chockie..

261.jpg

Thanyou guys :)

Yeah Chocolate bunny is just a little beauty and she knows it too!

Oh Rebecca lol..i'm sorry..i will get them up before i go to bed tonight...my bad lol

But i do have a few pictures of Ebony and my blind boy Cassidy...

109-1.jpg

224-1.jpg

What ya doin Cassidy?

227.jpg

205.jpg

245.jpg

Cute bunny butt

236.jpg

Jack is coming..:)

Ok here we go...we have Jack pictures...i took these tonight...not long ago actually

Jack has been doing well..i didn't take him outside today..it was a little to warm and i'm kinda scared of him getting fly strike so i think it's safe for him to stay inside for the time being...i brought some grass inside for him and boy he hogged into it....

I also wasn't sure to update him here or in his own thread...but i thought i would just post it here since i was posting all the other bunnies anyway...but next time i will update in his own thread.

Picture time...

010-3.jpg

He was cleaning his foot in this picture
013.jpg

Super gorgeous boy

026.jpg

097-2.jpg

095-1.jpg

079.jpg

Woohoo! Nice update! All the bunnies are so cute, and so are the rats!

Thanks guys :)

I was feeling rather kinda bad cause i hadn't updated their blog for such a long time,sometimes it just takes me a while to finally getting around to doing things.

All the bunnies have been doing so good...that's good for me cause it means less worry...Maggie and Josie still don't really like each other...since Josie had head tilt last year...and Maggie had bitJosie's nose...i don't think Josie has ever forgiven her for that and they cannot be together anymore.

Cassidy my blind bunny is just adorable....he has started to get his courage up a little now,and when i take him outside he does that little crazy bunny run...ohh my goodness he looks so cute..cause he does it just a little bit...he quickly takes off one way then stops and does the same thing the other way...it has taken him such a long time to do that,and it's just that more special cause he's blind...it just makes me fall so much in love with him.

I love my bunnies so darn much that i often wonder how did i ever get along before they came into my life....they just keep giving and giving and giving...through the good times and the bad...they have all innocentlytouched my life in more ways than one..they give me so much...more than anyone will ever know.

People at work are just amazed at the way i talk and treat my bun buns....i told them today that i'm going to buy a santa hat and dress them up all christmassy lol....i got some funny looks...but now i have to send some people a text over the weekend showing them my bunnies dressed up lol.

I love where i work now much better than my old job...i'm just so glad....we do have such a great time at work which makes the day go quick...we have been listening to christmas carols the last few days...it just puts people in the christmas mood....of course there are a few guys who complain though..they don't like listening to them lol....i suppose you will always get someone who will complain about something

I have always been a very shy person,and it takes me a long time to be able to fit in...in new situations....but everyone has made me feel like i belong...i'm still the quietest one there though..but that's me anyway..i have always been shy and quiet...something i just never out grew.

I have to say though that i always feel so much better when i come home and i'm greeted by my beautiful bunnies...what an awesome thing to come home to.

I don't know what i'm doing for Christmas day yet...it's just me and my two boys and we usually go to my sisters house for the day,my mum and her husband come down from Murray Bridge which is up in the country...but it's not to far to travel thank goodness....and my sisters five girls...we always have a great time.

My mum has a non cancerousbrain tumour,she's not sick and you would never guess anything is wrong with her....so every year that we get to spend christmas with her is so much more special...

Well i guess i have babbled on a lot so i will leave more for later....still have so much more to say though

Anyway,thankyou for the lovely comments guys and my very special bunny wunny's all send their very sweet love to you all :big kiss:

We have our work Christmas lunch next friday,the 18th...that's when we do our Kris Kringle (secret santa)..i wish we didn't have to do it though....Julie came around yesterday with everyone's names in a box which you cannot see....I got John who is the accountant..I'm just going to get him some chocolates...he loves chocolate anyway...lunch will be yummy though and i am looking forward to it.

Ebony was doing something funny last night...i had this blanket on a kinda low table..and the blanket had a long string that was hanging from it and Ebony was trying to grab it with her teeth lol...it was so cute that i was just giggling the whole time while i was watching her....it was one of those times that i needed my camera handy....a classic kodak moment lol...she reminded me of a cat playing with a piece of string...it was just adorable!

I just have a few pictures to share...

Ebony destroying a box

119-1.jpg

My gorgeous boy Zak...

054.jpg

Awwprecious boy..

003-1.jpg

Chockie says Hawoooo

068-2.jpg

:)

Thankyou for the lovely comments guys...i'll be sure to pass them onto the bunnies ;)

Gosh i have so much catching up to do with lots of pictures

First here is Wally up on my bed,Riley was there somewhere as well lol

016-2.jpg

022-1.jpg

Just about to jump down

023-1.jpg

Riley

053.jpg

027.jpg

I wonder what's in here....something for me?

061.jpg

063.jpg

Cassidy and Ebony

070.jpg

073-3.jpg

072.jpg

Cassidy playing....he might be blind..but he sure loves to play

088-2.jpg

I have a short video of Cassidy throwing that red lid around,i'll have to upload it and post it...it's cute!

I know i need a much better camera,which i hope to get sometime soon...my pictures aren't the best :p

Latest posts

Back