Cheryl's Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh Patti,i just cannot tell you all the noises that i hear during the night,i hear them jingle their little balls lol....but boy can they make a fair bit of noise for something so small...

I have some pictures of Wally and Riley on the way...i'll post them as soon as they are uploaded

Great pictures and a wonderful updates, also a very belated Happy Birthday!

I try to explain to people that bunny's have personalities and they just don't get it. What a group of characters you get to enjoy everyday.:)

slavetoabunny wrote:
Haha, I frequently wake up in the middle of the night and hear all the bunnies tossing and banging. Snowball is the worst. I keep trying to tell her that rabbits are quiet animals.

Love all the pictures. Now that I've gotten my cuteness fix for the day, I can get a few things accomplished.
As soon as I go to bed thats when the buns wake up and start making their noise. I can hear them running and playing with the kitty balls. It's so cute to hear it :)

You know wabbitdad....Ican tell anyone about each and every bunny's personality...people look at me and shake their head and give me this weird look,when i tell them that lol.....and thanks!

Well i had taken Wally and Riley outside today,i have my backyard divided off so all the bunnies can be out at the same time without Jack trying to get to Riley so he can rip him to shreds....i'm sure he would if he could!....Wally is the only boy that has no problem with Riley...they're alway's together.....Jack decided he don't like Wally no more either,not that they were great friends before anyway....Wally and Riley get on with the girls though....but i think Maggie don't really like Riley though....ugh bunnies....why do they have to be so difficult?!

Anyway back to my backyard....my dad had come down a few months ago to put the fence up for me....gosh the things i do for my bunnies just so they can all be happy,it's good having the two sides though...happy bunnies!

So today i took my rake and i intended to rake up ALL the leaves on the side that Wally and Riley go when they go outside.....ugh i dislike winter so much...everything look's so dreary and horrible....but yeah i did get a bit of raking up done with Wally hanging around like a little child....he was playing in the pile of leaves that i raked up..it was an ok day for a winter's day but tomorrow..ohh today cause it's 3:00am here..it's supposed to be raining again..ugh!!

First here are just two videos i took....I have a few more but didn't upload them yet

Again not the most exciting,but you get to see cute bunnies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ersJpWPGcwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ersJpWPGcwM[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSH6wmfIywE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSH6wmfIywE[/ame]

Now onto the picture's

066-2.jpg

075-1.jpg

028-2.jpg

059.jpg

and off he goes!!

018.jpg

130.jpg

129.jpg

Go Wally!!

126.jpg

Aww...

114.jpg

As i was taking this picture a bird flew just above and made a noise and scared Wally...see the look on his face

118.jpg

Ok well that's it for now i'll have to finish tomorrow cause it's now 3:45am...at the moment i can hear what sounds like a tug of war with the bigbox the bunnies have,somebunny is having a drink of water

Goodnight bunnies!!.....ohh good morning lol

Thankyou....and yeah,i just love Cassidy's colouring...i love the dark grey on his nose...so cute!

The bunnies are all doing well...nothing has changed reallyexcept for Jack.

Marley still know's how to get into the kitchen cupboard if it is left slightly open..the little bugga...she pulls things out of the cupboard! lol.

Chocolate bunny is still miss prissy...ohh i'm the best! bunny...she is such a girl....

Ebony is still the quiet and ohh i'm so sweet girl

Charlie is...well...Charlie...she's like my little tom boy

Zak is oh i'm a big boy,but i'm very gentle

Wally..is just like ohh i'm the cutest boy and i know it

Cassidy is blind...he just goes with the flow,he's my little bunny love

Josie thinks she's a little angel...but i know better...i just let her think she is lol

Sunshine...well she's like a bunny mum...the way she takes care of Jack is just the sweetest...she's the only bunny that gives me kisses so freely

Riley just wants to fit in,but Zak don't really like him anymore either...before it was just Jack who didn't like Riley....maybe Riley looked at him in a funny way lol

Maggie is just a carefree girl

Jack is another quiet one,he used to have an attitude like he was better then any other bunny lol..yet he was just a gentle loving boy.

Gosh i really need to update this blog with new pictures...i will have to get and upload the pictures to photobucket..

Chocolate bunny said that i have to post a picture of the most beautiful girl in the world...

140.jpg

Lots more pictures to come

Thankyou guys...and Chocolate bunny say's a big thankyou :)

I still need to get more pictures up...will probably do it over the weekend.

Well now i'm a little worried about Maggie..she isn't quite herself this evening,she won't eat her pellet's but i gave her a few oats to try and she only just ate a few and left the rest...strange for her....so i gave her some infacol... her stomache seemed a bit quiet also...so i think she might have gas...this will be the second time in just over a week now and nothing has really changed except for the weather,it has been hot then cool....and for the last few days it has been hot,and it was quite a warm day today until the afternoon and it did a sudden drop in temp and it was much cooler,so i'm thinking the weather might have something to do with it...i don't know.

I have no idea how old Maggie is as she was a stray bunny,living on my son's friend's front yard...the mum's husband tried to shoo her away by using the hose on her,but she kept coming back to their house...when Jeremy came home and told me one day,i ended up telling Helen,the mum that i will take her in as i thought that was a cruel thing her hubby was doing to her..that was back in January 06.

For a homeless bunny,sheis an awesome bunny,she had the one ear up and one ear down thing going on...and she still does to this day....a while ago though she had both ears down and she looked pretty funny...i just wasn't used to seeing her like that lol...but she later went back to normal....i guess she just felt like a change lol...silly girl....she confused me that day as she looked like Marley.

But not knowing how old she is makes it really hard...i just wish there was some way that you could roughly estimate a bunny's age...she could be an old bunny for all i know...and i just worry about her.

Maggie has never had any health issues since i've had her...she has only had gas just a few times in the three years.

I hate it when one of my bunnies just aren't well!

So now it's just another worry added to my list of worries

This is my Maggie...she is such a pretty thing

008.jpg

This is not a very good picture...but just look at her eye lashes!...she has such pretty eyes..hehe you cannot see the other ear as it's sticking straight in the air...too funny...and too adorable...It looks like she has only one ear lol

010-1.jpg

What a sweet girl! I can't believe anyone would spray her with a hose!:nonono:

Hope her belly feels better soon!

Sorry guys,i was mean't to reply to this earlier,

Thankyou for the well wishes :)

Maggie is doing better now..i was worried cause it was the second time she wasn't well in just over a week...so maybe it had something to do with the weather...it had been in the mid 30's...and it was hot..then all of a sudden the temp dropped....no wonder why people and animals get sick in this kind of weather.

I'm just glad she is ok and was probably just gas....but i do worry bout her cause i just don't know how old she is.

And yes,i thought that was quite cruel how the dad was squirting her with the hose,that's why i said i would take her,i just couldn't leave a bunny living on the street.

And the most amazing thing was,she was such a gentle girl,so i had been wondering did she get out on her own from her previous home or what...cause she never tried to run away when i went to pick her up from Helen's home,she was just sitting under a bush by their fence out the front,and i held her and she didn't even struggle....so it just makes me wonder if she used to be someones beloved bunny that found a way out....just makes me wonder bout her.

I have no idea what breed she is either...a mix of this and that i suppose....she has a funny chest though,it reminds me of a pouch lol....like she could carry a little baby in there lol....it's a lot different looking than my other bunnies chest.

Her eyes are just the prettiest though....such long eye lashes...i'm jealous of her lol.

Thanks again guys

Thought i would finally get around to posting new pictures of the bunnies...umm i have been way to slack lol.

It was such a lovely day today...it was just like a beautiful spring day...but instead we are into the first five days of summer...i'm dreading when the heat sets in...but today was great..this is the weather that my bunnies just love..with the warm sunshine and that lovely warm breeze.

Well i just cannot believe that christmas is almost upon us...i'm sure it comes quicker every year....but i'm looking forward to the 24th dec as that is when Palmers (my work) close,and reopen on the 4th Jan...i cannot wait for the break.

School holidays start next week,my son Jeremy will be home from school for six weeks...he says yay for the christmas holidays...when he goes back to school next year he will be in year nine of high school.

Well i suppose i better post some pictures of the bunnies then...

Here's Zak...

I didn't dig this hole..i swear..it was ummm...Marley

110-1.jpg

MMM..my favourite..

112.jpg

I'll just chin this..

121.jpg

And i'll chin this side as well...

122.jpg

Handsome boy..sitting under the big hay box

164.jpg

Yeah i know i'm good looking...

163-1.jpg

Take my picture mum..don't worry about Chocolate bunny...shes always the camera hog...

192.jpg

Hey Chockie....tell me i'm cute...

226.jpg

Lots more to come....i also have pictures of my rattie girls to post soon...uploading now...

Marley says...hey you up there....down here...look at me!

087.jpg

097-1.jpg

090-1.jpg

Maggie...she looks like Marley except for her ears..

091.jpg

093-2.jpg

179.jpg

177-1.jpg

181.jpg

215.jpg

Still more to come yet lol

Latest posts

Back