Cheryl's Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh Rebecca..thanks heaps for that..i was wondering how you found that and then i finallyworked it out..it was in properties LOL!...i'm such a 'wally' sometimes lol.

So i finally got Chocolate Bunny's picture posted now.

Haha silly me..i knew it was just something simple lol...thanks again Rebecca

April 16th friday around 11:30pm..Adelaide had a small earthquake...i was in bed on my laptop at the time...i just wasn't awake as i had fell asleep though lol..yeah while i was still on RO lol...so i missed it...i can be a heavy sleeper at times...i didn't hear about it until the next day.Icalled my mum to ask if she felt it and she said that she thought her home was falling apart...she lives up in the Adelaide hills in a countrytown called Murray Bridge.

Apparantly it didn't last for very long...but long enough to scare people..also the last earthquake was sometime around 1954..way before my time.

Now there is talk of a bigger earthquake to come yet....gee that's something to look forward too.

cheryl wrote:
Now there is talk of a bigger earthquake to come yet....gee that's something to look forward too.
Yeah that's my biggest fear. Scary with all the earthquake happenings yet they are not just set in one location. One night last summer Baci was going crazy jumping all over us. We just assumed he wanted attention. Sure enough the next morning we heard their was a minor earthquake 20 miles away!! Yes my boy is so smart!:biggrin2:

hln917 wrote:
cheryl wrote:
Yeah that's my biggest fear. Scary with all the earthquake happenings yet they are not just set in one location. One night last summer Baci was going crazy jumping all over us. We just assumed he wanted attention. Sure enough the next morning we heard their was a minor earthquake 20 miles away!! Yes my boy is so smart!:biggrin2:

I just cannot believe that we had a minor earthquake though...i think a lot of people here were quite shocked really...i'm not worrying about it but it does kinda scare me.

Baci sure is one smart little guy...he was trying to tell you something was up

I know wabbitmom..there is just that 'something' about a bunny when you catch them on camera with their tongue sticking out lol...i just love it!

Charlie's appointment was supposed to be tonight at 6:20pm but had to be rescheduled until Wed the 28th at 6:30pm...Dr Lee won't be in the surgery until then.

Ohh new pictures are on the way;)

I just got home from work not long ago..and i was saying hello to the bunnies..and Chocolate Bunny and Marley were munching on hay..Marley had this big long bit hanging from her mouth and Chocolate Bunny seen it so she grabbed it and Marley kept moving her head..but Miss Chocolate Bunny was a determined little girl...plus she just wanted what wasn't hers lol..she just wouldn't leave Marley alone...i'm watching them until i called Chocolate Bunny to leave her sissy alone..Marley ended up hopping away...with the piece of hay still hanging out her mouth lol!

It's funny when bunnies do that though..grab food from each other's mouth's...my bunnies do it all the time...but they don't do what Chocolate Bunny did..she harrased Marley lol.....sisterly love ;)

I just love coming home from workto be with my bunnies and their funny little antics..

I agree, anytime I have a bad day at work, I'll come right home to be entertained by my buns! Cappuccino does the same to Shades. She'll woof down her food then go and grab Shades' right out of her mouth. However Shades is not like Ms. Marely, she'll chase Cappuccino all over the room and show her displeasure.

How's Charlie doing? And where's the pics????

I know.. aren't they funny little entertaining creatures?..it gives me so much joy just to watch them.

One day i caught on video Zak taking Jacks carrot right from him..it was just so funny and i'm so glad that i had to be taking the video at the time.

Charlie is going good..she is such a cute little fluffy bunny..who won't let me brush her!...i think later today i'll put her up on the kitchentable and do it that way.

It's back to the vet this week and she's not gonna like that,i just hate having to stress her out..and any other bunny that i take to the vet...i hate taking them away from their comfort zone.

Anyway it's monday today and it's the last day of the Anzac long weekend...so it's back to work tomorrow.

The weather has been quite nice during the day so i took advantage of it and went out the back to tidy up a bit,of course the bunnies came out with me...I took Jack out with me as well....

I just have to post these few pictures cause Chockie just loves the camera..she's always looking at it...such a show bunny!

226-1.jpg

225.jpg

This picture has a blurry Marley in it but..

223.jpg

222.jpg

Zak

220.jpg

Zak came over the other side of the backyard to come see Jack and me..

203.jpg

198-2.jpg

206.jpg

Cassidy cleaning his foot..

090-2.jpg

I'll post more later..

Cute!! Those bunners are cute! Poor Cassidy. I'm pm'd you about her too. Poor Snuff, whom I will now call Pad, has one in the other eye, just noticed tonight, I'd like to chat w/ you about it.

Thanks, Cheryl!

Lovin' the Blog! All those buns are just heaven!:D

What a great way to start my morning with pics of the buns!! Chockie is such a ham.

I hear you about the vet. Mine hate the long car ride and I think I'm more stressed than they are. Usually vet visits in my house is an all day event for me. I won't leave the house once we come home so I can monitor them hourly.

Crystal..as i told you in pm i'm sorry to hear about Snuff getting cateracts in his other eye..but he will adjust just fine to his new way of living...plus he has a great mum to take care of him :hug:

Helen..Chockie really is such a little ham..she is quite the little character..but such a wonderful little girl...i'm sure that if she were a human..she would be a girly girl who would want nothing but the best..she's the 'just it' bunny'..Miss Princess...we even have proof of her wearing her little tiara lol.:)

Wabbitmom..thanks!..:)

Charlie had her vet appointment last night at 6:20..her eye is still blocked..and the right one was slightly watering again..Dr Lee flushed Charlie's eye..well he tried..but it's still blocked :?...i was really disappointed cause i was hoping so much that her tear duct would un block,but it didn't!.

We are not inclined to think it's her teeth cause she eats everything...she eats her hay...so..i just don't know..

When Dr Lee had another look at her teeth with that thing with the light that they use to look in the animals mouth (sorry unsure what it's called lol)...anyway as he was looking in Charlies mouth..she kept biting the end of it...and then she bit it really hard that she chewed through half of the end bit lol..it was broken in half lol...i'm like ohh Charlie :shock:..Dr Lee said that was why he used one of his older ones lol...

Now he has something to remember Charlie by lol

Charlie goes back to the vet May 10th

Thanks for the lovely comment Dave!

Rebecca..i have a few more pictures ofJack from that day also..will post them!

cheryl wrote:
We are not inclined to think it's her teeth cause she eats everything...
Apparently she also like the doctor's instruments!!:biggrin:

Yes more pictures!!

Latest posts

Back