Checking in...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyshelties

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.Sorry we were away so long but things were rough around here.Miffy and Cordie are doing well and I believe Cordie is really growingin to a fine holland. I have realized over the past fewmonths that Miffy is a brood doe ( hope that's what they call it )she's larger than I expected though not huge and has that extra layerof fat under her chin. Cordie is really staying nice sizedthough and her ears aren't so long now compared to her body.I'll have to take some pics and share them.

My girls are doing good and really lovedchristmas. They bought the bunnies new toys for presentslol. They hohoho'd just like santa and wore that hat lol itwas so funny.

I am still working at the studio though Itransfered back in August to JC Penny (same company but differentmanagement) and am treated very well there. I am also going back toschool for a 4 year degree in Journalism and my teachers say I have agift. :)

I'll be back to post more later this week hopefully with new photos!! :)

Sara

Hey there!:hug:

Glad to hear everthing is going good for you and the girls. I waswondering where you went to! Cant wait for updated pics. Dont be astranger ;)

Latest posts

Back