Charlie Bunny & Himi Buck Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to let everyone know that Bing is getting himself a snip snip soon! He is very sweet with my daughter and I but my husband claims that he was nipped! I cannot believe it! He was changing Bing's litterbox, and I am always the one to do that. I think maybe he thought it was intrusive? Anyhow I decided he would probably mellow out a bit if he were neutered.

Charlie boy is very inquisitive lately. He still and probably always will prefer his cage where he can watch all from above as his cage is elevated! He has stopped gaining visible size, so maybe he is done growing here soon?

What is everyone up to :p!?

Well, I thought that you and I were twinkies, as I thought I had a himlayan too but now I am thinking she may be a Californian. Check out my blog, I have lots of pics of her. As soon as she came through my door I thought..."Aww Bing!" and my brothers like.."Who's Bing???"

Charlie sounds like Buster, watchful like a hawk. Overseeing all the activity around him mwahahah!

Did Bing leave a mark on your hubby? Buster bit me and left a top teeth and bottom teeth mark :( terd!

We're still alive and binkying here at our house :D We've been so busy this summer and spring! Everyone is great. Bing is still intact, but he IS getting fixed. I know I keep saying it, but it WILL Be happening LOL I just need to find the time to take him in to get the snip snip!!! Charlie is still as shy and recluse as ever but we have an understanding now. Bing is as social and friendly as ever and that seems to give me the bunny relationship I am looking for, so I don't push Charlie to be a bunny he is not. I hope everyone is well! I'm about to go back to school to get my masters in nursing to become a nurse practitioner, so Bing better up his binkies for me hehe....when I'm done I'm buying him a bunny mansion ;)

Latest posts

Back