Changes in Franky's coat while growing up

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DjulezTomAndFranky

Reaction score
I was just wondering...
Franky's coat has been changing quite a lot. I was wondering if that has to do with his growth.. or will it keep on changing when he's big as well?
For example, all of the sudden he had these 'eyebrows' on his head, which was kinda cute (he was about 4 months old then). They are gone now.
And now he has these lines on his body (5 and a half months old)

My hypothesis: as his body is growing, his coat has to adjust. Tom laughs at my theory and says his coat will do that all of the time. What do you think?

_DSC1537.jpg

_DSC1536.jpg

_DSC1383 (2).jpg

I think it happens as they grow up :) It happens when my bunnies moult too - they get all sorts of patterns!

One of my buns, Cloud, is a broken chocolate and he has some light markings that are coming and going.

I think it's cute :)

It happens when they moult and when they lose there baby fur.

My girl Cadbury was a dark broken chocolate now her patterns are so light and they keep going back and fourth.

Some of my bucks are moulting and are getting very weird patterns as well :)

There fur is pretty much always changing! It is completely normal

Yep, it's just a shedding line, it will probably continue to happen most times he molts. Bandit gets them, it just shows where the molt has progressed along the body.

Latest posts

Back