central CT - PHOTOS 1/17

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sad. I hate when someone who really loves their bunnies has to give them up like this. I'm glad they have you to help. :hug:

Oh Gabby, they are just so sweet looking. It breaks my heart that they end up having to move at such older ages.

I think they "feel" you are going to love them. They probably felt the tourmoil in their old home and the saddness your friend had.

I honestly believe animals know a lot more than we give them credit for.

I hope someone shows intrest. I was considering but the rescue has gotten alot of returns in the last couple of weeks. 4 or 5 at last count. We also have taken alot of buns from forclosures. Now I am getting 2 fosters! Not one 2! One is a bun being returned and another is from a neglect case. :(

I will keep looking I am getting together with a bunch of people from the rescue next Sunday.

JadeIcing wrote:
I am going to the rescue get together tomorrow. I will see if I have any luck.
I decided today to also list them on petfinder, I had asked and never got an answer so I just did it. Now I have to wait for approval of the ads, I hope I filled it out correctly. If you have any info or anything to share please let me know. I kinda feel like i'm banging my head on a stone wall.....

I would think getting the mini-rex to vancouver is out of the question, huh.

Hope there's the perfect sanctuary out there somewhere for them. Somebody here has a 'retirement home' for all sorts of elderly critters. Very good idea.

sas :?

JadeIcing wrote:
Things have been bad here. A few shelters, rescues and sanctuaries have closed.

yeah things are bad all over, rotten time to be any typeof a pet in need. :( which is very sad...of course it's never good to be a pet in need but there are certainly better times for it...here's to hoping things start turning around soon.

Back