Cautiously optimistic....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for your loss of Molly,hugs. Congrats on your new babies, they sound awesome. :)

I have come to the conclusion that Tonks just loves bunnies. She went right over to Luna's cage and was sniffing her. She settled herself right next to the cage and started purring. Luna was interested in her. She also would sniff Tonks through the cage. I haven't let her out to hop around the room yet, she was spayed on Friday so I want to let her heal a bit. I think she and Tonks are going to be good friends though.

Great I'm hoping to see some picks of Luna and Tonks together !

Vanessa

Aww she sounds like one happy bunny now! Yaay! So cute about Tonks and Luna, really can't wait for blog/pictures!
Bunny love,
Selina.
:brownbunny

I really forward to seeing Tonks and Luna making mischief lol. She looks to be really happy and you have made an enormous difference to her life.

So glad Luna has a nice new home! People who abuse animals are huge.....well I can't say the words but tushyholes is as close as I can get! I too have a soft spot for disadvantaged critters. I have taken home no less than 6 deathly ill Betta fish, most died within a few days as they were in filthy water or had severe swim bladder issues, a few lived (I have 10 right now, all super healthy) I like giving them a chance, a hope that even if they do pass on that their last few days or even hours were in nice clean warm water in a way bigger tank than those stupid cups the stores sell them in. :(

Animals IMO know when people are trying to help them, I bet Luna will be hopping around binkying like crazy sooner than you think. :)

She looks so sad in the picture you posted! I hope we get to see lots of new pictures of Luna looking happier really soon. I'm sure she will have a wonderful life with you and learn that while some humans are beyond words (although I kinda like 'tushyholes' 3willowsbunny nice one there lol) some humans are the very opposite, kind loving and attentive. Seeing how sad Luna looked when you got her makes me want to run around the house hugging all my pets! So give her a big hug from me (obviously when she is at the wanting big hugs stage bless her)

Latest posts

Back