Caught in the Act

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an old video of Ronnie when he got out of his cage and backyard one day before the fence was fixed and he moved inside.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
That's hilarious! I see he found strawberries! Does he like them? Bo thinks they are evil and thumps them until they are moosh in the floor of his cage.
Lol yeah he really likes them a lot. Thank goodness I had no cherries :p

SLUSHY!!!! YUM YUM!!!

BuddyandMeganllI012.jpg

OMG Hannah, that's such a cute picture. If you look close enough it looks like he's drinking from the straw.

Susan:)

I think I can dig up a few of BunBun...

BunBun_Evil_glare_small.jpg

BunBun under my computer desk. He is not allowed under there and he KNOWS it. ;)

BunBunBad1.jpg

"What? No, Of course I was not eating it!
I was..."
-zooms off-

BunBunBad2.jpg

Beanies in it, sringes on the scarf, plastic eyes, plastic noes... All in all, it's just not safe. But what does he do first thing out of his cage?
Yup. xD

BunBunBad3.jpg

Give a bun a phone book, he'll want you to clean it up, too.

BunBun also tends to steal my brother's socks, but no pictures on that one. ;P
We give him a miscilaneous baby sock nobody can find the other to or fit into, but he would still rather have my brother's used socks! xD
:disgust:

~Xila and BunBun

Here's Toby doing his "wake-up call" to me. He races around the bed in circles, hops up on my chest, shoves his whiskers in my face, and yesterday, I have no idea what it was, but I felt something fluffy flop onto my face. He didn't jump on my face, as I felt no legs/feet, but it was all fluffy, like he dead-bunny flopped onto my face. Weird.

Sorry for the crappy quality. I took a video to see if I could get film of him doing it. I took the best freeze-frames. It was dark, and this was the best I could do to fix them up :(

In some of the images, all Toby looks like is a dark shadow-blob. I'm the blob under the quilt lol

Sneakin' up...

Whiskers near the face...

She's moving! RUN!

She stopped moving...

Oh, well. I'm outta here!

IMG_2198.jpg
"

Shadow caught trying to eat my popcorn chicken!
IMG_2115.jpg
"

Shadow caught again!! trying to eat my hamburger this time...and I thought rabbits only ate veggies :p

IMG_2199.jpg

Got Laptop??

IMG_2197.jpg
"

Spirit eating the remote...lol it has no buttons now :nerves1

IMG_2462.jpg
"

Spirit caught in the act of catching some serious Zzzz's ...I laugh so hard every time i see this picture..she looks so funny

IMG_2475.jpg
"

And last but not least....My cat Gemini caught in the act of thinking he is a rabbit :biggrin2:He goes in their cages and their boxes as much as they do

P6137626.jpg

That bedding used to be in a bag. Dolla and Domino are fleeing the scene leaving poor Louie to the blame. However, I know Dolla, and she did this! :p

JunePict021.jpg

Magic got caught in the act of jumping into Sage's pen...on accident! lol. I didn't know I'd clicked the button to take a picture, but my finger slipped onto it as I was moving forward to stop Magic! Still made out for a great pic.

Emily

Back