Caught in the Act

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not my bun.The pic was found on the net, but it always makes me smile.

Everybunnylovespizza.jpg

http://www.rabbit.org/graphics/fun/netbunnies/

lmao my bun always does that, steals food off my plate. he's a shocker with anything made of bread. he's worked out that if he tugs hard enough, the entire crust will come off the slice of bread and he can run away with it. little monkey :)

Baby Marlin makes a mess....

piggiesmarlyn%20002.jpg

Mallory and Madilyn make a mess within 24 hours...

messy%20002.jpg

Madilyn sits on things that she is not supposted to be sitting on...

bonding1%20002.jpg

bonding1%20003.jpg

Mallory and Morgan attack for craisins!...

madilynmae3%20004.jpg

This is Miss Sunshine getting into mischief one evening,luckily i was sitting at the pc desk and my camera was within my reach,and i quickly grabbed this shot.

I'm sure i posted this picture in my blog a while ago

She had knocked the rubbish bin over,in order to get to the bread bag,little bugger *shakes head*

000_0831-2.jpg

cheryl

Let me make sure there is nothing in the charity bag that shouldn't be there!!!

ca5f7fc6.jpg

If I hide under here, she can't fine me and put me back in the cage!!!

noseeme.jpg

There is nothing to see in the toy horse barn, nothing at all.. there is no one in here... :ph34r2

NOBUNHERE.jpg

That toy horse barn shot is hilarious! It looks like he was playing Monopoly and ended up going directly to jail... :)

Thanks! That's one of my most favorite photos of Bo. He loves to get in that barn and hide from us. He thinks no one can see him. We'll close the doors (there are doors on the front and back ofeach stall) and he can open them. There are even little hay racks in there and we sometimes leave him hay. Of course, he sometimes leaves us presents too! :X

This is Bam-Bam going through my groceries, making sure I got things he liked...

003-1.jpg

This is Bam-Bam trying to get to the strawberries...

004.jpg

Before I took these pictures though, he had grabbed a bag of grapes and ran off with them! Lol. I hadn't been paying attention and I am not used to him being out all day. :pI think he enjoyed it "en masse".

That's hilarious! I see he found strawberries! Does he like them? Bo thinks they are evil and thumps them until they are moosh in the floor of his cage.

That is insanely cute (including hay racks)! IKWYM about them thinking that we can't see them when we can - Nibbles crawls under her digging sheets and blankets and tunnels and hops around. She's always very surprised when I call her and then go and pet her through the fabric. ;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Thanks! That's one of my most favorite photos of Bo. He loves to get in that barn and hide from us. He thinks no one can see him. We'll close the doors (there are doors on the front and back ofeach stall) and he can open them. There are even little hay racks in there and we sometimes leave him hay. Of course, he sometimes leaves us presents too! :X

ec wrote:
That is insanely cute (including hay racks)! IKWYM about them thinking that we can't see them when we can - Nibbles crawls under her digging sheets and blankets and tunnels and hops around. She's always very surprised when I call her and then go and pet her through the fabric. ;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
There's a little hay rack in the photo if you look! It's to the right of him and back. I love that they think they are so sneaky! I think that's why I love bunnies so much is that so many people think they are just sweet, furry animals to pet - when in reality they have really big personalities!

Gotcha - I see it now.

I think sometimes Nibbles is pretty successful at being sneaky, but more often than not she reminds me of a little kid who thinks they got away with something, but didn't. ;) Her attitude can be a bit maddening every now and then, but more than 90% of the time, she just makes me laugh. She really helps put my worries in perspective. I guess it's because she's so full of life and mischief!

Hope you can get some more pics of your boy in the horse barn!

ec wrote:
Gotcha - I see it now.

I think sometimes Nibbles is pretty successful at being sneaky, but more often than not she reminds me of a little kid who thinks they got away with something, but didn't. ;) Her attitude can be a bit maddening every now and then, but more than 90% of the time, she just makes me laugh. She really helps put my worries in perspective. I guess it's because she's so full of life and mischief!

Hope you can get some more pics of your boy in the horse barn!

I've told lots of people that when I got Bo, 3 years ago, it changed my life. My worries seemed not so important either. My stress levels decreased tremendously! and I laugh at least a few times everyday!

They are just like little kids! I got Bo and the girls new wicker mats last night. The girls love theirs and have been sitting on them most of the time. Bo grabbed his and started methodically chewing his into pieces. An 18 x 12 mat is now shreadded into his litterbox - except about a 12 x 3 inch strip.

he's such a brat! LOL!

Back