Castle Fans - what did you think of the finale???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
All I can say is "wow"....my jaw dropped when we found out who the "third cop" was....and the ending....Art's first words to me were "Was Castle renewed for next year?"

My thoughts...of course she was wearing a bulletproof vest as precaution...she had to be (ending).

Also - my husband thinks that Beckett's dad is "the man". I say "no way". He's trying to think of everyone who was around back when Beckett's mom was killed....I still say that he's wrong (although both Art & Eric distrust Beckett's dad).

Finally - did anyone else notice Rick's (Nathan's) clothing when he tried to convince Beckett to give up on the case?

Normally - Rick wears strong colors - dark blue - black - etc. They rarely put him in earth-tone colors....but for that scene he was in a green plaid/checked shirt and a tannish jacket.

I'm sorry - but there have only been a couple of times when the show has dressed him "out of character" and whenever they do - its not a happy scene.

Just an observation....

I was so surprised! It was really good though, I can't wait for next season :) I'm happy it got an early renewal!

I didn't notice his color change of clothing, I'll have to rewatch it and see.

Was good, actually didn't expect it from earlier in the season, though that one line to the two male cops was kinda fishy and out of character (about killing the guy).

And the ending... they can't really make it a cliffhanger in that way since if what they tried to make it seem happened there would be no show, but yay for the rest of it.

And that is the best I can do without giving drastic spoilers and I hate when people do that so I won't. :D

Latest posts

Back