Carrotz Corner!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww i just love Carrotz...love those ears...and little Zuko is just adorable!

Wow ! I wish I could take Kimiko for a walk with her harness. Unfortunately, she freaked out every time I held the harness. :big wink: But I'm not ready to giving up yet. Say hello to your bunnies for me :) ( Kisses for those lovely ears of Carrotzs :big kiss:, and of course Zuko ! )

Omg! So life is hectic as **** right now...Carrotz is getting HUGE! Zuko is also rather larger but has became very skitish. He is caged still potty training is still in the works. I really dont mind Zuko being skittish cause he is very affectionate with Carrotz which is what i wanted. Pics coming soon. Carrotz lop ear is starting to go back up slowly.

awww his ears are sooo big they ant stay up straight! he will be a big boy if hes gonna grow into those! love the new bunny!

Well everything is bad right now. Both Zuko and Carrot got sick. The doctors gave me antibotics and such but Zuko sadly has passed over the rainbow bridge. Carrot is doing rly well and is missing his little freind alot. He sits in Zukos cage and was with Zuko when he passed. Carrot and Me are heartbroken. I know I might need to get Carrot a friend again in the future but right now we are just morning. Zuko will be greatly missed. He might not have liked me much but he made Carrot very happy.

I was just thinking about you because I saw some Flemishes today that look sort of like Carrot!

I'm so sorry I didn't see your post earlier- And I'm so sorry about Zuko =(

How is Carrot doing?

Latest posts

Back