Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JimD wrote:
I'll do what ever I can to help out and be there for you. You just letme know. The party should be the forum's tribute to Buck and we shouldall share in everything.
Same here. Carolyn dont be afraid to ask us if you need ANYTHING!

~Amy

hi c

i dont no what to say im not very good when it comes to this sort of thing

just to let you no we are all thinking of you and bucks family

he will be sadly missed by all

adrian asked me what was wrong and i said that buck jones a man on the bunny board passed away

he said did u meet him i said no but

i said to adrian he reminded me of a real down town american man a grandad all kids would of loved

god bless you buck carl

xxxxxxxxxx

Carolyn: I can't even begin to express mysympathy. I can't even imagine what you are goingthrough. If you need anything, let me know.

Jen

His Journey's Just Begun
Unknown

Don't think ofhim as gone away,

His journey's just begun.

Life holds so many facets,

this earth is only one.

Just think ofhim as resting

from the sorrows and the tears,

in a place of warmth and comfort,

Where there are no days and years.

Think ofhowhe must be wishing

that we could know today,

how nothing but our sadness

can really pass away.

And think ofhim as living,

in the hearts of those he touched

for nothing loved is ever lost

and he was loved so much.

Just remember Carolyn... Pain is easier to bearwith more then one set of shoulders. There are many of ushere who are here for you, as well as each other. Although Ihave never met any of you, I have always felt very close, and now withthis grief, even closer.

I love you Caro, stay strong. If you need anything let meknow.. heck if you need someone to come up to Tucker Town and give youa big hug, just say the word and I will be there.

Sending prayers your way, I know Buck is with our departed buns takingcare of them, clipping their claws and honestly, there isnt a betterman for the job. Our Loss is the Bridge's gain.

::big hugs::

Melissa

Remember Our Love

[size=+1]I was chosen today
I'm learning to fly
the world took me away,
but please don't you cry

And I chose you today
to try and be strong
so please don't you cry
and don't say that I'm gone

When you're feeling alone
just remember our love,
I'm up near the stars
looking down from above.

Remember our love
In a moment you'll see
that I'm still here beside you
when you're thinking of me.

Julie Epp [/size]

My dear Carolyn, I am so pleased Gypsy startedthis thread. While we all feel a huge loss over Buck, we know that youwere especially close to him, and your pain must be unbearable. Asalready mentioned here, anytime you need to talk, or shout or cry orwhatever, we are all here for you. Take as much time as you need, wewill wait. When you talk to Helen, just let her know how much Carl wasloved and Respected. Take care, and hug your babies - let them help you.

Love Jan, Pernod and Perry xx

Buck would've liked the tribute of your avatars being his picture.

His service is on Friday at 11:00.

I'll tell his family and friends what you have done and some of the beautiful things that have been said.

Everyone tells me that it will get easier, but it suuuurrree doesn't feel like it will.

-Carolyn

Okay Carolyn these are kind of weird but I wanted to cheer you up:

Bunnies

I love everything my bunnies do,
they make me happy when I'm feeling blue.
I love how their ears flop,
when they hop,if they're a lop.
I even love how they chew,
especially when they're not supposed to.
I love everything my bunnies do.

Untitled

Bunnies are the best
Mine doesn't like to rest.
He loves to run in the hall,
he would do it all day long.
And I love him dear,
he is always near,
when I need an ear,
To Listen.

By me, inspired by Stanley T. Rabbit. :p

(They kind of make no sense, but oh well) :)

stanleysmommy wrote:
(They kind of make no sense, but oh well) :)

It makes a lot of sense to me. That's exactly the joy and love that Buck had for all bunnies.

-Carolyn

Thank you,Saffy. Wereally have a great group.

-Carolyn

Carolyn I am sorry your going through such ahard time. Its so sad. This may not help now. Idont remember when i heard this but its better to have loved and lostthen never loved before. So treasure your memories of yourgood friend.

Cristy

Carolyn, I am so sorry for what you're goingthrough! I wish I had the words to make things better becauseI'd say them to you right now! Please know we're all thinkingof you.:)

Memories are hard to accept right now.

Tomorrow, I'll go with Helen, and his two children to bury Buck's ashes in a military cemetary at 3:00 p.m.

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

-Carolyn

It'll be so hard to say goodbye. You and Carl's family will be in my thoughts. Have a safe trip.

Much Love,

Pam

angel_children_in_cloud_w_rabbit.jpg

Carolyn: Have a safe trip tomorrow.You and Buck's entire family continue to be in my thoughts andprayers. Please give Buck's family our love.

Shawn wanted me to pass along his condolences as well.

:hug:

Jen

Carolyn,

please take caution while driving tmrw....there is no way to avoid thegrief that comes over you, but dont drive unless youre ready and haveto...noone is ready to hear that something bad happened to you too! Wewill be praying for the safety of everyone tmrw and our deepestcondolences go to Bucks family and yourself!

Tiffany, freddy and vicky

Carolyn wrote:
Memories are hard to accept right now.

Tomorrow, I'll go with Helen, and his two children to bury Buck's ashes in a military cemetary at 3:00 p.m.

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

-Carolyn
Rest assured that we will all be there beside you in spirit.

~Jim

Back