Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am so sorryto hear of the Passing withBuck , I was devistated last night to come homeand see the thread ,

As I said in my post on thethread I knew Yesterday was a bad day fromthe Start but never Imagined somethingso devistating was happening , I truely feel Wehave lost a part of our hearts thatcan never be healed up . Pleasepass on my condolences to HIsFamily and a BigBig(((((((((((((((Hug ))))))))))))))) for you . I wish I wasthere with you to help you thruthis difficult time . Gypsy .

I'm so glad that you started this thread. Ican't imagine how upset Carolyn must be. I really wanted to PM or emailher as soon as I found out, but I didn't want her to have the addedburden of having to respond.

Carolyn, our thoughts and prayers are with you. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

~Jim

JimD wrote:
I'mso glad that you started this thread. I can't imagine how upset Carolynmust be. I really wanted to PM or email her as soon as I found out, butI didn't want her to have the added burden of having to respond.

Same here. I knew she was getting a lot ofPMs so I figured it would be better if she didnt have to respond tomine as well. But I do wish her and Buck's family comfort and peacethrough these hard times.

~Amy

*HUG*

I was thinking of the forum when I took these pics a few weeksago. I think they were meant for Buck and everyone grievingfor him. I hope you find some comfort.

66akwi

66an2b

66algx

I to have thought of nothing else over the pastday'my thought 's and prayers are sent and hope you find somecomfort within these messages .I would like to make adonation of some sort if an address isavailable R.I.P BuckJones:angel::4hearts:

This was ourFathers day Morning sunrise , it looksblurry because I had the zoom set to highand didnt relize it , But I thinkYou can see what I was meaning .

IM000241.jpg

Dear Carolyn,

Please know we are all thinking of you at this time and praying that God will bring you some comfort and peace.

Love,

Laura and Ally

Thank you for asking.

I am not well. The severing of Buck's death has disabled me in many many ways.

His family is doing as you would expect them to be doing. As Helen, hisbeloved bride says, "It's such a huge loss." I'll talk to them againtoday. They know how loved he was and will tell them of your saddness.

A long time ago, I asked Buck that if he does die, to please send mesigns. He is doing that and they're so loud and clear that I can't denythat it's anyone but Buck.

Some have questioned if the Boathouse Party will still go on. Yes. Itwill. I can't imagine how I'll manage without him and Helen there, butI can't worry about that today. Buck taught me a lot about clippingnails, etc., and although it won't be him there to do it, I can try toshow you how he did it.

I just can't believe he's gone.

-Carolyn

He will help you in his own special wayCarolyn....he will help give you the strength...I can only imagine whatyou are feeling...what a horrible loss to the world his passing is.Hang in there and we are all here to do whatever we can to help and totry and comfort you during this time.

Carolyn,

I cried reading your post. We all love and miss Buck/Carl,but now he is in a better place. He was such a goodman. I just know he went to Heaven.

You remain in my prayers, Carolyn. I am so very sorry.

Ally

Remember what I told you sweetie.

When the silence becomes unbearable, that is when you must listen the hardest.

Not with your ears, with your heart.

I love you.

Raspberry

angel.jpg

For some reason the thought occured to me lastnight that maybe someone could resize a picture of Buck and we couldall use it as our avatar, in honor of him.

It's just a thought. :?

we miss you Buck. :angel:

stanleysmommy wrote:
For some reason the thought occured to me last night thatmaybe someone could resize a picture of Buck and we could all use it asour avatar, in honor of him.

What a wonderful idea. :pink iris:

I agree. What a wonderful idea.

Changed my aviatar in honor of Buck.

Carolyn - I'm thinking of you at sad time. Sending extra Bunny Hug and Kisses. xxxx

pamnock wrote:
stanleysmommy wrote:
Forsome reason the thought occured to me last night that maybe someonecould resize a picture of Buck and we could all use it as our avatar,in honor of him.

What a wonderful idea. :pink iris:

Carolyn wrote:
Somehave questioned if the Boathouse Party will still go on. Yes. It will.I can't imagine how I'll manage without him and Helen there, but Ican't worry about that today. Buck taught me a lot about clippingnails, etc., and although it won't be him there to do it, I can try toshow you how he did it.

I just can't believe he's gone.

-Carolyn
I'll do what ever I can to help out and be there for you. You just letme know. The party should be the forum's tribute to Buck and we shouldall share in everything.

Latest posts

Back