Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m.e. wrote:
I hadheard that. I also heard that several, more "primitive", indigenouspeople groups may have survived the tsunami by observing animalbehavior. I think there's a lesson in that. . .

That's interesting. I hadn't heard that.

Mostdefinitely a message in there, m.e.

:)

-Carolyn

m.e.,

I can't find the first photo you posted for me. :(

Help?

Can you post it again?

Sorry for the bother...

-Carolyn

I know one thing, when there's a tornado warning,I watch the animals. If they act strange, then I know to head into thebasement. Animals are the best forecasters!

As for the tsunami, our school raised $1800 towards the relief fund.

That's awesome, Laura!

Our school has a big fundraising campaign going on for it too. $1800 is a lot of money! Be very proud!

-Carolyn

P.S. m.e., maybe it's just that my system's acting up becauseStephanie posted a picture I couldn't see, but other's could.Will have to investigate it.

No prob, here 'tis again:

HumanElephantTouch.jpg

Dear m.e. and Raspberry Swirl,

I saw a news report, complete with video coverage, where they havepotty-trained Seven Elephants in Thailand. *I am seriously notkidding.*

They made these big toilets, the elephants sit on them, do their duty, and then flush the toilet.

It was amazing to see.

-Carolyn

4_6_103.gif

W-o-w...I'm gonna have to check that out
icon_lol.gif

I forget what channel it was on, but it was NBC or CBS between 6-7 p.m.

Couldn't believe my eyes, m.e. Just couldn't believe my eyes. Made me want an elephant Even More!

-Carolyn

I say again, w-o-w
icon_eek.gif
That is amazing!

Okay, so next time one of our guys leaves theseat up, we can just say, "You know, if an elephant can master usingand flushingthe toilet, you should be able to put theseat down!"
icon_lol.gif

I just came across this thread,,how cool is this!!!!!!! I collect elephant stuff to and I LOVE LOVE elephants!!!!!

I just started collecting about 2 yrs ago so I dont have a whole whole lot,,,,but its a start:D

Hey Carolyn-

Have you seen the new General Electric commercial? The one with thebaby elephant dancing to "Singin' in the Rain"? I was giggling so hardI nearly fell off the couch, and the first thing I thought was,"Carolyn would love this!"

If you haven't seen it, you can check it out here:

http://www.ge.com/en/company/companyinfo/advertising/tele_ads.htm

:D

YES, m.e.!!! Isn't it THEGREATEST!!?! As a matter of fact, it was the last thing I sawon t.v. before I left for work this morning. I LOVE IT!

TOO CUTE!

-Carolyn

Hey Carolyn - (who else would I come to with this cool elephant stuff?)

I caught a bit of Amazing Animals on Animal Planet (we leave iton for the cats ;)), and they had this amazing story about twoelephants. I wasn't sure if you had seen this one before, but here'stheir web page and photo album:

Jenny and Shirley

:)

Thank you, m.e.! I hadn't seen that story. How adorable and moving their story is!

A dear friend of mine sent me this emoticon :~)the other day and I couldn't resist adding it to our forum.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back