Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=left]
20041105-028JCKandula.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]What a cool bunch of Websites, ElfMommy![/align]

[align=left]Thanks for sending them. I'll bookmark the pagein the SanDiego Zoo so that I can check in on the little ones from timeto time. No one was taking a bath this morning.[/align]

[align=left]Particularly love this happy little one pictured above. What a babe! :inlove:[/align]

[align=left]-Carolyn[/align]

The screen is black for me on Baby Louie. :? On two computers I use, as well.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've waited and waited for it toload, pressed the buttons on the bottom, and nothing. :no:

It's okay. I get to check in on the San Diego one. What a great gift!

I'll be so psyched when I catch one some day.

:elephant:

Thank you All for these great pictures and films and stories! I have them all saved. They're all Great, as are you.

:elephantslide:

-Carolyn

Another one of my favorite kids and favorite animals together:

attachment.php

Matthew Nock.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Hey Carolyn did you know that it is good luck to have an elephant with it's trunk up?

my mum has 2 miniature statues of elephants with their trunks up and she swears they bring good luck,

Nicole

Dear Nicole,

No I didn't know that. Thank you for telling me! :elephant: I'll pay more attention to their trunks.

Hi FreddysMom,

:tusker:

That pumpkin is THE Coolest! I love it.
I never saw an Elephant Pumpkin before. It's beautiful. Thank you for showing it to me.

Kiss Freddy and his girlfriend for me, and be sure to tell Brooke Isaid hello and to hug Musketeer for me the next time she sees him.

Thanks again for thinking of me.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back