canned pumpkin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just talked to the vet. Mr. Z has a normaltemp again, the switch of antibiotics helped. She said he had a lotof poop in his cage this morning and the x rays show his bowleshaverally moved. She also was giving him vitamin injections since hecouldn't eat hi cecal. She also gave him a slurry of poop from my otherrabbits to help get his insides moving again. Also she was able to givehim pineapple juice. She is going to trim some points down on hismolars and one set does not line up as well as the other side. Shethinks this might have all started with the teet although they did notlook that bad to cause him to stop eating. The fever was proably causedby his bowels not moving. He may get to come home tomorrow.

Ed

:groupparty::bunnydance::runningrabbit::jumpforjoy:

w000h000...YEA for Mr Z....Ed...what a wonderfulbun father you are to take such good care and get the proper care forhim, no matter what it takes!

Mr Z is coming home today!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I'll have to get all the details from the vet, it has been kind of hectic.

Ed

Been real busy this week now I am sick.

Mr. Z started eating Kale and Spinach which I got Tuesday. Inever bought it because the others did not like it and he only pickedat them. Now he gobbles them up. His poops arebigger and more. He is off of all meds except pineapplejuice. His back two molars still need the points taken offand the vet had to order a special device to hold his mouth ope so shecould do them before he starts coming too. I have had to givedaily updates to the vet. we thought about putting him backin the hospital, but decided to give him a couple days athome. Lucky he started eating, I was real tires of threewrestling matches and some bites each day.

Ed

BUMP

Latest posts

Back