Can you help Daisy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy2020

Reaction score
We rescued Daisy 5 weeks ago, to save her from an uncertain future at a rescue centre. After rescuing Daisy we quickly realised she wasn’t well. Her eyes and nose became runny and she began to struggle to breathe. After a trip to the vets she was diagnosed with a sinus infection caused by her overgrown teeth putting pressure on her nasal passage.

Daisy‘s prognosis isn’t great unless she were to have her front set of teeth removed. I now have 2 weeks until her antibiotics run out to decide what the next course of action is. For Daisy to lead a pain free life she would need to have the dental work done. With X-rays, Antibiotics, Anti-inflamatory medication and the tooth extractions the cost would come to around £500.

Due to Covid-19 I’m currently unable to work so I have no income, any donation towards Daisy’s treatment would mean the world. She is such a sweet rabbit, one I feel deserves a second chance at life.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/daisysdentalwork

Aww. I’m so sorry. I wish I could donate. I you could, I’d ask the vet if you could pay in instalments. I’ll post this on my IG and see if anyone could help. I’d also look into getting pet insurance for her, after all this. I hope you get the money that she needs.

Latest posts

Back