Cami and Hunny's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool I have heard the guy is real nice.

:) Good idea having a checkup. Even if none of your other buns are having an issue with the cecals, it's a good idea to switch over to a better food if you can. That stuff is really unhealthy and if there is a better alternative by the same people, why not. :)

Nadia

Heck, if you know the people...maybe tell them what you're learning here, and let them know what to aim for in their food? I don't know how close you are with them, or if you feel comfortable doing that...but I trust your instincts on it. :)

Also....don't worry about being in the way, Hun! We LOVE you!! I, personally, would LOVE to see you post more often in the main sections!! :D:D:D

Oh...and I'd LOVE to see pictures of the birdies, too! :D I'm sure there are a lot of people that could use your birdie knowledge, too. Why, just the other day, Bo B Bunny's birdie had a bleeding feather...:D

You're wonderful...and I welcome any post with open arms!!

Hugs and love,

Rosie*

Actually it is a sub division of what I use. Which is actually pretty great. Thing is it is alfalfa that she is feeding.

http://sweetmeadowfarm.com/

SOOOO i figured out what happened..

yes i bought alfalfa instead of timothy by accedent.. oops...

so know i have 50lbs of alfalfa and need to go get a bag of timothy! arggggg....

it was my fault!

any one need some alfalfa pellets.

OH NO!!!

Could you maybe donate the alfalfa to a rescue or something? or someone who has lots of babies?

Cami is back to her normal depressed self....

she misses spice sooo much. she hoped up in bed this worning and jsut layed there whimpering for about 20 mins.

i feel so bad, she is attached to me, if i walk any where in the house she is on my heals....

she is in my lap as i type this.... she is sooo lonely...

i love her to death and love holding her and petting her, but this isnt healthy...

she need to run and play... and eat, she is more interested in snuggling...

poor baby...

Give her (and yourself) time... She should adjust. It's all very new to her right now.

You can encourage her to move about, place treats for her to find, call her to play, get her a new toy. Give her hugs andremind her that she is still loved. :hugsquish:

i filled a ferret ball with treats and she is chasing it down... once and a while one falls out and she gobbles it up..

there out and hay balls, so it is ok for her to have a few..

it keeps her occupied for HOURS! I didnt even think of that... she is soo excited now...

there not jsut animals... there family.

... of course they're family! And they need to be amused and distracted when sad things happen. Keeps their mind off it and gives them time to adjust.

Glad Cami is a little happier. :inlove:

How are you doing? :hug:

OK

today is the day... it is 8 am now, and at 9:15 cami is going under the knife!

she is getting her baby makers out!

Im scared especially after just loosing Spice, but i know it is the best thing for her.

wish her luck.. and me too!

i will keep ya updated!

Praying for Cami...and for YOU!

Don't worry, Sweetie...she'll come home safe and sound...and Mama will have PLENTY of time to dote on her, and make her comfortable...:)

:hugsquish:

Ok so i need help!

camis temp was 96 when they brought her out of surgery and now it is 99 she is on heat and wraped up, she wont let me leave for more thena few sec.

she is limp and grogey, she was in op at 10-1030 am, it is now 6......

she got baytril and metacam before she left, but she is just laying there, they said to take her temp every hour or two depending on her activity..

and get her to eat, they gave me the stuff to mix with water and feed..... i forget what its called, how long can she go without eating, she hasnt eaten since i droped her of at 9....

also buprenex? waht is that? they gave it to her there?

Post in the Infirmary, Hun...I don't know...I've not been through a spay (yet)...

Buprenex is a brand type name for buprenephrine. It's an opiate-derived pain killer for buns that's EXCELLENT and PERFECT for spays. It lasts up to 12hrs...and comes highly recommended by Randy.

The sluggish out-of-it-ness is probably the buprenex.

Everything else, I would recommend posting in the Infirmary...this is just too important to leave posted here, where not as many people would see it...

Prayers for you and Cami! I'm sure it's all normal, and she'll be just fine, Sweetie...

:hug:

I jsut saw night of the lepus for the first time....

i didnt know weather to laugh or cry!

but it was hallarious, ina sick kinda way!

now i see what ya'll ment.

ROTFLMAO

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back