Cadbury has gone to the Bridge :*(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Jim - I'm so sorry - this is the first time I've seen this (I haven't been online much).

At least you showed him what a good life could be like....I'm so happy for his sake.

Thanks for taking him into your home...and your heart.

The bunny world is a much better place because of people like you!

TinysMom wrote:
Oh Jim - I'm so sorry - this is the first time I've seen this (I haven't been online much).

At least you showed him what a good life could be like....I'm so happy for his sake.

Thanks for taking him into your home...and your heart.

The bunny world is a much better place because of people like you!

Thanks Peg. :hug:

I miss him....he was such a character.

I'm sorry Jim. I haven't been on here for a bit and went back to read Cadbury's story. You are such a great person for taking him in and giving him bunny love even if for a short time. I'm sure those are the memories he took with him.

I read Cadbury's story in your other thread and I'm really touched that you decided to care for him during his last little while before going to the Rainbow Bridge.
:rainbow:
it's not fair that his owners left him when he needed them the most, but thankfully you were there to take Cadbury in and give him the attention he deserved.

Rest in Peace Cadbury bun. Binky free :rabbithop

Latest posts

Back