Cadbury has gone to the Bridge :*(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
He's gone :tears2:

I came home from work and found him lying on his side. He was barely hanging on.
The poor old guy couldn't stand up anymore.
I rushed him to the vet, but he was too far gone.

He was 12 years old.

At least his last few months were spent safe, clean, warm....and loved.

Binky free little one....free of pain and happy.
See you on the other side.

:pray::rainbow:

Oh my, I'm so so sorry to hear about Cadbury. Binkey free lil' guy. :rainbow:

Jim, i'm so sad to hear about Cadbury.

What a lucky Bunny he was, to have you as his caretaker (Daddy) for his final few months. I'm sure he knew he hit the jackpot when you came into his life.

Bunky Free at the Rainbow Bridge :rainbow:Cadbury.

Hugs

Susan:bunnyangel2:

Just read all about Cadbury and I'm very sorry that he lost his battle. He sure had good care for the last few months anyway and must've known he was loved. You sure worked hard on him, Jim, even though it was difficult to give him your time. More people should have your compassion. Hugs to you and your family.

So sorry Jim.
I am just catching up on Cadbury and finding out how you got him. That is very generous of you to take in an older bunny. Nobody could of given the care that you did for Cadbury. Cadbury is a very lucky bunny.

Binky Free Cadbury. :pink iris:

So sorry for your loss. Rest in peace little man. I don't expect our little Mini-Rex Coal to be around much longer either--she turned 13 on the 5th and has all the elder issues too. Can't imagine not having my little girl around, and yes, it's so easy to get attached.

Oh Jim, I'm so sorry. I haven't been around much and just caught up with Cadbury's story. At least his last few months were spent where he was loved and cared for in such a good way. He couldn't have asked for a better place to be.

Thinking of you.

Jan

Back