Cadbury, Baloo and their babies born 10/2/12

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg soo cute, what breed are they?!! I don't know If you've read any of my posts but my Holland lop bunny Lila had two babies on the 2nd also!! Guess our buns share a birthday ;) If you haven't seen the pics I posted them on these posts: "Lila's 1 day old baby Holland lop babies! & Lila's 5 day old Holland lop kits!" Btw your bunnies are ADORABLE! :D

After you posted about black otter, I googled pictures of black otter babies and he/she does look like he/she could be that color. I hope so, they are beautiful!!!

I saw your pictures, commented on them too, I love lops, your babies are adorable:) I love big floppy ears, I can't wait to see them when they get a bit older and are tiny little things with huge ears:)

Baby1: Siamese Sable

Baby2: broken something cant tell from the picture but i wouldn't doubt chestnut agouti

Baby3: looks black but hard to tell

Baby4: Sable Marten

Baby5: Black Otter

Very cute!

And all these different colors came out of a Rew and a Chestnut? Except for the broken, I am guessing that most of these come from the dad. The mom's parents and grandparents were all REWs. The broken had to come from further back on her side. Since he He is part dwarf lop and part NZ, I am guessing he could have all the other colors in his background.

Agreed. More Picks, More Picks!!!!!!!

More pictures to come tommorrow. They were hoping all over today, getting quite busy they are:)

I was told the daddy was a New Zealand x dwarf lop cross, does anyone disagree? Just curious. His picture is above:)

Here are some updated pictures taken today of the babies:) Just shy of 2 weeks old.

#1:
001-23.jpg

#2:
002-20.jpg

#3:
003-17.jpg

#4:
004-20.jpg

#5:
005-17.jpg

I really like Bunnies 1 and 2. They are all soo cute :)

When I first saw them it was hands down the little black otter one that I was going to keep, as they get bigger, it is getting harder and harder to decide. 4 of them have homes already, the people who want them don't really care much which sex or color they get, they just want a healthy bunny and they do not want a pet store bunny. I original thought was I want the one who looks the most different from the two I have.....So hard!!

Latest posts

Back