Busy Week!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But your photos are especially endearing,Dwarf_Angel04. The backgrounds, the poses, the clarity all are some of the best hotot pictures I've seen. You're extremely talented. If you ever decide to make cards or stationery, let me know.

-Carolyn

Why thank you very much Carolyn. I do have animagination and amatur talent when it comes to taking pictures. Here is a picture of a black otter netherland dwarf to tickle your mind for awhile.:)

Amanda

Ohhhhhh.....

That's ADORABLE! Not amateur at all, My Friend!

-Carolyn

Thank you :) My time for a while on here is drawing to an end. I take my fair box and supplies up to the fair tonight. Tomorrow morning all I should have to do is stick the rabbits in their cages. :) I've got bunches ofstuff to do tomorrow LOL! My fair starts Aug 20 and ends Aug 28. :)

Amanda

We'll miss you, Dwarf_Angel04,

You're in the long haul with that fair. It's very hard work.

Hope you havefun and winFirst Place in one of the showings.

See you when you get back!

-Carolyn

Actually I make the best of fair and make it a blast. But when the last day comes you bet I'm ready to sleep in my own bed LOL!

The first thing I thought of with you going to the fair was, "I bet she'll miss her bed!"

You have a good attitude about it, Amanda!

You'll be missed here.

-Carolyn

Darn -- just found out that my brotherwill not be able to get home for our family reunion:( He was hoping to get a short military leave from Baghdad. But otherwise, he's doing well. Hope he's able to come home for a visit soon. He still has 6 more months over there, and was considering signing up for yet another Middle East tour of duty. (Would be his 4th)

Had fun judging today -- but my back is killing me! They always make the show tables too high for short judges :X

Pam

I hope he doesn't sign up for another stint,Pamnock. Sorry he couldn't make it home.That'sa bummer. I hope it happens sooner rather than later. Will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

How many more days do you have to do of judging?

-Carolyn

Just got home from a photo workshop with Stephanie and am now preparing stuff to take to my family reunion tomorrow. Judging on Sunday and Monday (Monday is the big fair show).

Also taking care of my friend's Angora herd all weekend.

Pam

Back