Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to look for Bandy and saw tons of pictures! He's so cute, as are all your buns :) They do have similar faces! I could see the resemblance

Katie, that is so weird you being able to see things before they happen. I was watching the film "The Gift" the other day with Cate Blanchett and she has premonitions. Don´t know whether that´s a good thing or a bad thing. WOuld be really cool if you saw the winning lottery numbers but not so cool if it was something not so nice.

OMG, I laughed at the bride having to run off before the end of the wedding to pop the baby. You spend all that time planning for your special day and it ends like that. People will certainly remember it.

I think they look quite alike in their coats and ears. Just looking back and Buster´s ears are white whereas Bandy´s have darker coloured marks but they are the same in that they are wider and much fluffier. I just love stroking them.

I would love to see winning lottery numbers :( I remember one my Grandmaw had was that her house was to catch fire...and it did, then she moved here and it burnt down completely and we built this house on it.

Lol, it was hilarious. I feel bad that she didnt even get to have cake. But it was that exciting of a wedding anyway lol ^.^

Much fluffier ears for sure!!! Love his one black and one brown eye.
Also, I thought that "boxing day" was a day for boxing...like punch punch punch! I feel real dumb now. But now I know haha.

Today was good, Leo tried bonding with Buster, he gave him some Cheerios. Yay for them :) then I gave Buster some parsley and there was ice on it! Couldn't believe it had gotten that cold that it froze!

Then we got the mail and Leo had to go get a haircut and drop off the checks for the company. So he dropped me off at the boat ramp and Rosco and I had some fun, and we walked back. I took some pictures of him and our lake. Lake Houston.

These horrible people who moved out two doors down, they left a crap load of trash stacked 4 ft high from one end of his property to the other. Then they took off and ain't coming back. My white trash neighbors next to us went digging through it and scattered it all over the road, so when you drive you gotta get off in the other lane and hope you don't hit their trash. Well today was trash day and our trash men are really cool, they always pick up our trash even if we have 8 bags of leaves from everyone's yard. So we are very thankful and for Christmas we left them 3 24 packs of bud light and 3 pairs of gloves :) they loved that! Anyway, I watched them to see if they would pick up any of the trash down the street and the driver made a call and they ended up picking up two things and left. I don't know what the heck they're going to do about all that crap. Ill upload a picture for visual reference.

image.jpg

I hate it when people like mess or just can´t be bothered to carry things to the tip or down to the bins...it drives me mad. Bet your bin men really liked their present...hope they drink it while they´re working lol.

Imagine seeing the house of fire...that is scarey and even more so when it happened.

Bandy has such a cute little face like Buster. Their nose is quite wide and I love those little mouths...ahhhh.

I love Rosco, boxers are my favourite and the red ones even more so. I love he´s standing on his head lol.

Made me mad too. I mean, when is it going to be gone? Who will clean it? It looks so junky and looks like we live in a trailer park. *no offense to anyone is trailer parks* just saying the ones here are filled with trash...literally.
They loved it, they had to sneak it into the cab because they have cameras and could get fired so they definitely didnt drink of the job.

Poor Grandmaw, must have been terrifying. The Midkiff side of the family has terrible bad luck with fires :'( and they're always caused by electrical problems or something, never people.

Love the wide noses hehe!!!

I wish Rosco had been more of a mahogany color and his mother was, but his dad was white, and his grandpa was brindle. So maybe that's why? Idk I'm not very good at traits and genetics lol. But he's still a big o sweetie :) I like his back, he has a darker spot that goes all the way back. Reminds me of my grandmas stud horse, he's a line-back dun.
Love love love boxers, they're so great. I swear this phone is so goofy. >:|

lol. I will have to compilate one when I get back. Wish I could have gotten him to shake his head more, I will have to carry my clicker and treats with me everytime I go near him so I can Click him every time he shakes his mane around lol! Lately I've been clicking him for putting two paws on my lap. I wish I could play a musical instrument lol, I would perform my own background music for my video so that youtube won't get onto me haaha! I wonder if I download music from a movie, if they would recognize it? hmmmm, guess this calls for some investigating!!!! I will start videotaping Buster more and I'll let you know when theres a video on the way.

Hey! Does photobucket or that tinypic thing let you download videos? and with music?

While I'm on the big computer, let me share some pics from Mexico!!! :) ayyy ayy ayye!!!

DSCN0083.jpg

DSCN0113.jpg

DSCN0169.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0221.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

DSCN0265.jpg

DSCN0280.jpg

DSCN0293.jpg

DSCN0244.jpg

Hey everybunny! It's Buster! I haven't been on lately becuase I've been too busy binkying around on hardwood like a goober! Running around playing PEEK A BOO with Mom and trying hard to scare the dog. I have made it a habit to make darn sure I get my vegetables bright and early from the first person who opens the fridge! And anytime after that, I at least make a point to beg and look stunning for them ;) I am no longer terrified of the kitchen, I will go in there when Mom is sitting on the computer and all is quiet or when she cuts up veggies and ALWAYS when she makes cereal because she always gives me a cheerio! I LOVE CHEERIOS! I might be addicted! Maybes yall should form an intervention.....nahhh I don't have a problem *munch munch munch* Mmmm, cheerios.

Tonight Mom and I played a fun game, she would go from one end of the room and wait for me to show up at her feet, she'd click and treat and run to the other end of the room! How fun! So we did it two more times til I ran! Then when I was almost to her she would say, "Bwusterrrr!" Click and treat! YAY! She ran to the other end of the room and said, "BWUSTERR!" and I ran ran ran and binkied and CLICK TREAT!!!! It was so much fun! Mom says I'm so smart and really already knew my name, but now i have a "strong recall" whatever that's supposed to mean. Sounded pleasant :)

My Mammy is going to watch after me and feed me this weekend, I miss all the annoying humans and that dog when they're gone. Maybe Mom can leave on the radio for me :)
Til next time
:happybunny:

Picture number 1: a church
#2: Pancho the horse...he's so skinny :'(
#3: Idk but I took a picture of it.
#4: Poppy and Shakira ;)
#5: Poppy and CHUCKEEEEEE!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!
#6: big o Bertha!!!!
#7: that was at the Tres Mujeres tequila factory in Tequila Mexico, (Poppy, myself, thing 1, thing 2, Evelyn) I swear those kids drove me nuts, I thought those two boys were going to cry. I will upload the video of the mariachi (sp?) band to youtube and post it here so you can see just what I'm talking about
#8: another church
#9: Prettyness
#10: An amazing singer, Vicente Fernandez! He is in the hospital now and is probably dying but yall youtube a video of him, he is like the George Strait of Mexico.

Herro Buster, Tucker here! My Mum just read all 19 pages of you and Katie's blog! She is impressed and we think you're very cute!! How come you've waited so long to binky for your Mumma? I'm sorry you had a bad past! And so glad you got rid of those horrible fleas!! Maybe you should give Katie a big cuddle, I think she deserves it, she loves you so so much! I know my Mummy really really loves when I cuddle her *nibble nibble* I am having a parsley snack before dinner.. yum yum mmm!!

Maybe your mum can teach my mum how to do that type of training? I think we'd love that!

Danielle here, I used to have a ferret named Buster, he was so adorable, and the name fit him real well, too. I am so curious how Tuckers coat will look when he grows up.. especially now that I've seen Buster... I wonder. Tuck looks like he'll be fluffier, though, haha..

We are preparing for a huge storm... yay! I am hoping for a day off tomorrow, I know I definitely have a half day... but if we are declared as a state of emergency I may be able to stay home!! I'm hoping haha! Though I doubt it, my work rarely closes.

Last edited:
Clicker training is sooo awesome, I could go on forEVER about it but I won't. lol. I would be more than happy to post a bit of a how-to on clicker training if anyone's up for it..? Clicker is bout $2, feed is $10 a bag, and the moments you will have together are priceless. They enjoy it so much....they don't even know they are learning lol.

My grandmaw had a bull named Buster and I've always loved that name! So I had to call him Buster...or anything with a B because I kept calling him bunny or Mr. bunny or Mr Bun Bun haha!!!!

You got him from a good breeder huh? Guess all you gotta do is look at the parents and you can have an idea of how fluffy he may be. Buster, man, he's a fluffy beast compared to Rosco, and Rosco lets me brush him!!!! Buster want to be a terd and won't allow me to brush him and I know I know I need to pick him up like once a week or more so he will get used to it and brush him then too but he just won't calm down when I do pick him up, he just straight up freaks out and won't stay still and he kicks those little legs like an olympic swimmer! And I don't want him to break his back or anything. ugh. It annoys me. >:|

Ahhhh! yay! Huge storm! Love those! We had a bit of wet weather this week, it gets annoying only when I let the dog out and he comes back with mud up to his belly. *ugh* Well, hope you get to stay home lol! I loved staying home from work....now I work at home so..how bada$$ is that?! ha!

I didn't really get Tucker from a breeder, I think this lady just owns a couple rabbits and they're not spayed or neutered and she doesn't keep them seperate, so I guess she is kind of a breeder, she sells the babies on craigslist or whatever, but I didn't like go to her home and check out the parents or anything. Though I have seen some pics of rabbits she own on her facebook, but not entirely sure which one is Mom and which one is Dad. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I am totally jealous! I want to work from home, too! What are you studying, by the way? Training your bunny as homework sounds pretty bada$$ haha.

Also, would LOVE for you to post some stuff about clicker - training!! We are clicker training my boy Stubbie, and he does really well, so I know the basics.. for dogs, haha. Rabbits I think would be harder? How do you get bunnies to know their names, etc?

Katie, the first thing to come out of my mouth after looking at the pictures was "omg that horse is SO skinny! But his feet look okay!" haha. Thats what I see!
I love the pictures though, thats so cool! I want to go to Mexico, especially the tequila factory!

That´s one place I´d love to go but it´s got bad press here this last weekend in Spain. But would love the tequila factory.

Buster is so clever, I´ve seen the clicker trainers but didn´t buy one, wish I had now but maybe you´d got me thinking to have a go. Although don´t know how to work it with three of them. They do all know their names anyway and look when I call and come over sometimes so that´s a start. I know you can download videos on photobucket, well I try anyway although not so successfully sometimes and then I just give up and go back again a few weeks later.

Tucker is so cute as well, another furry bunny, I love them.

Lisa, I think it´s just somebody called Shakira like the singer. It can´t be the Shakira, she´d have been very heavily pregnant.

I hope Katie manages to sort out the rubbish these people have left, it´s so unsightly. It´s actually not that bad compared to Seville at the moment. They have a strike by the bin men and there is trash accumulating in mountains all over, it´s disgusting, don´t know how people can stand the dirt or the smell.

Just looked back and saw the photo the right way up of Rosco, I´d missed that one. He is such a handsome dog and I so love boxers. Too far away for me to dog knap him lol.

I didn't really get Tucker from a breeder, I think this lady just owns a couple rabbits and they're not spayed or neutered and she doesn't keep them seperate, so I guess she is kind of a breeder, she sells the babies on craigslist or whatever, but I didn't like go to her home and check out the parents or anything. Though I have seen some pics of rabbits she own on her facebook, but not entirely sure which one is Mom and which one is Dad. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I am totally jealous! I want to work from home, too! What are you studying, by the way? Training your bunny as homework sounds pretty bada$$ haha.

Also, would LOVE for you to post some stuff about clicker - training!! We are clicker training my boy Stubbie, and he does really well, so I know the basics.. for dogs, haha. Rabbits I think would be harder? How do you get bunnies to know their names, etc?

I never saw any parents of Buster either.

I am studying Animal behavior and training for Karen Pryor Academy. She is the woman who basically founded clicker training. And I work at home because my dad owns two companies and I do the billing and junk

Rabbits are not harder. They're basically the same except you may have to make your training sessions shorter and for some reason I find that Buster can't locate treats I throw on the ground so I usually always deliver them by hand. As long as you know the basics you can begin :) the same as he name game with dogs, I just kinda make it a game of chase and whenever he is heading my way and Still Moving, I Click/treat. Then go a ways away and wait for him to follow and C/T while he's close and moving towards me, then if he does it reliably the next time he's heading toward me I will say his name right before I C/T. Then we do it again and I say his name when he's halfway to me C/T. Then another time when I first get to the spot I say his name and then he comes a running C/T and I quit then and give him a big jackpot treat for being so awesome.

Latest posts

Back