Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Huntsville where the state penitentiary is?

Yes it is. The prison is VERY close to campus. It seems like a safety hazard to me.

Well I just googled and the last escape was in June 2011. Yeah it is a bit scary bc they're "armed and dangerous" but...oh they don't know about me lol, they haven't met "armed and dangerous" muahaha!!!

Oh and y'all know "dog" the bounty hunter? He served 18 months there for murdering someone in 1977. Pretty interesting. Whenever we go through Huntsville to Madisonville, sometimes we eat at a restaurant...and I am always on the lookout for the escaped bad guys, which I'm sure by now they are in Mexico but you never know.

He seemed interested in it for a whike, the most exciting thing was when he flipped it over and saw the bottom was sheepskin and bit it on the tag lol. I had to take it away after that. lol. I just googled the name of the place on the tag. It's called "The AuGres Sheep Company" and I found out they're located in Michigan and make all kinds of cool folk art stuff! This one rabbit is called "alpaca woolly" (I thought at first it was rabbit fur) and is $45 :0 wow. Definitely not a Buster toy! But I wanted to see what he would do and he was very brave :)

So its made from alpaca or sheep's wool? Alpaca is the softest most amazing fiber out there! I love alpaca fiber! And yes, it comes with a high price tag.
How cute are those pictures! Buster is just adorable.

He looks so cute posing next to his furry friend. He´s got such a lovely little face. He looks so well behaved....what a good boy lol.

He is really cute :) I LOVE alpaca. I have some alpaca gloves, an alpaca scarf and an alpaca hat. (I have gotten it over a few years at a craft fair that I go to).

I don't know they tricked me...alpaca wooly. Is it alpaca or sheep? I don't know they don't confused me but I think it feels like alpaca.

Thank you guys! He has a little wolf I gave him and he has only played with it...that I know of...twice and he messed with it for about 30 seconds and continues on lol

Ellie has her elephant, but she doesn't do too much with it. She jut prefers it to be near her while she sleeps. She'll drag it to the outside of her box so its right next to her for bedtime. Thats about it though.

Its probably alpaca if it says thats what its name is. Its super soft right? Probably alpaca. Sheep's wool isn't super soft like that. Jeez, I love alpaca fiber and I love the actual animals. They're so friendly. haha.

Ellie has her elephant, but she doesn't do too much with it. She jut prefers it to be near her while she sleeps. She'll drag it to the outside of her box so its right next to her for bedtime. Thats about it though.

Its probably alpaca if it says thats what its name is. Its super soft right? Probably alpaca. Sheep's wool isn't super soft like that. Jeez, I love alpaca fiber and I love the actual animals. They're so friendly. haha.

That's so adorable! Buster doesn't care. Sometimes he just likes to boss it around

Yeah I'm thinking its alpaca, it's so cuddly soft :) I've never met an alpaca before...ill have to meet one.

Well I got a picture of Buster flopped on his belly, the pic is terrible I know.
Sorry I haven't been on lately but with my workshop just a few days away I've been trying to get every behavior down in time. We have to have "show and tell" and show off several different behaviors, a behavior chain, and how we did them and any difficulties we had.

I was training Buster today since he has got little attention this week, and I captured him shaking his head (which is so cute bc his mane flies around like how a sexy girl lets her hair down and shakes It about haha)! He did it several more times for me!...then it stopped, I guess it wore him out. And he didnt do it again. :( I was going to name the cue "SHEXY!" Or something hilarious haha.

Anyway, this morning I also decided to try to play with him since he was in a happy mood. He was hiding behind the trash can and I clicked my all my fingernails against the ground like a spider walking toward him and he ran over to sniff my hand and I go "HEHEHE!!!!" And he runs back and I snatch my hand back and I would do it on the other side of the trash can and do it again several more times. Then he did a couple acrobatic hops through the air and jumped into his litterbox for a snack and a break. I'm glad we almost made up a "game" hehe I like to play. (Of course I do I have a boxer hahahaha, liking playtime is a requirement upon getting a boxer ha!).

then a couple hours ago I go to feed him his pellets and he got so excited that he hopped around like a maniac and came over and bit my Right big toe right where it bends, at first it tickled then he bit! Ouch! He freaked me out. Didnt bleed or break skin though! Whew!

I will be gone this weekend but will try to post before then :)

image.jpg

He sounds like such a clever little bunny, I love him sitting on his box all chilled out. Bandy shakes his head as well, wonder if it´s something with the hair as he´s really furry on his face and head.

I think bunnies are so clever, it´s non bunny people who don´t realise that. Mine run rings round me, who says we are training them...methinks it´s them training us lol.

Buster IS really clever! He has definitely proved to be pretty smart.

He is also so pretty! He looks so comfortable and content. Its amazing the things they choose to lay on and that they're happy to lay on. haha.

Yeah, its definitely the lighting. I think he was scared at first when I first tried playing with him but once I laughed...I think he kinda knew that I was just being silly! :B

I think Buster shakes his head because of his lucious hair! ;) HA! It's fun to watch because it's just so pooofy!
Thats true, my Nana was asking..."really? You taught him to do tricks?" I was like YES NANA! I would never lie to you, rabbits are so smart. She said "Oh ok sugar, I didnt know that" Then Leo's cousin Martha and her hubby and 7 yr old daughter (so adorable and sweet!) came over and saw him and they didnt know rabbits were so smart either. (this is the good side of the family, they too hate Uncle Hector haha! We shared our Hector stories, it was great to get that off my chest!)

Thank you, I love how handsome he is, some people come over and say "What the hell kind of rabbit is that?!?!?!?!?" I just roll my eyes and move on.

I uploaded some pictures for yall!

DSCN0319.jpg

DSCN0322.jpg

DSCN0338.jpg

DSCN0341.jpg

RSCN0343.jpg

RSCN0344.jpg

RSCN0345.jpg

RSCN0346.jpg

Katie he is so lovely, he just reminds me of Bandy with that same little mouth. Bandy´s fur on his face is a bit more tufty and not as even but Í think they´re very similar. I just fluffy buns and I love his periscoping, he does sound like a very clever bun although I think they all are much smarter than most people give them credit for.

Thank you all!

His ears are so cute, I touched them when I had to pick him up to administer flea treatment and they were sooo tiny and soft :) I like how he can make them go wherever he wants. So much cooler than back and forth. lol!

I have never seen a picture on Bandy's face, I will have to scour through your blog to find one!

I love that picture where he is "in time out" lol.

Well, I slept late today, good thing I don't have any work today :) I just need to make sure the house is clean for when we get back home. I might try to pack Rosco's bag and some of my things up early. I want to try and leave for Dallas early tomorrow, hopefully around noon, it's a LONG drive, about 4.5 hours, depending on traffic. I hate driving 75 MPH in the dark on I-45, those idiots will start throwing couches out of their trucks and all kind of things. LMAO So it was the first time I 'd ever had "premonition" type occurrences happen to me, the first three months of 2012 lol. The first one was on Jan 1, we went out on the boat to see the fireworks and I asked Leo if the trailer has ever fell off of the truck, he said NO and I had a funny feeling it might. Which was weird so I just shut up, two minutes later or so, there it goes! (it wasn't hurt, thank goodness!) Then in February we were invited to a wedding, a LAST MINUTE wedding, and it was in the park. With like 25 guests, and when I saw the bride walk down the aisle, I said to Leo, "HOLY CRAP, she's huge, I think she's about to pop any minute!!!" Yep, she was super pregnant. lol. And guess what, during the cake cutting junk she was like OK LETS GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!! AHHHHH!!! and she had the baby not long after. haha, then the third time I had a "strange occurrence" was in March, we were headed back home from Madisonville and we had to take I-45 the whole way back. We had a passenger, our pleather recliner that we had let my Uncle borrow, and when we loaded it up in the bed of the truck, I asked Leo, "You sure you ain't going to tie it down?" and he said, "no it's heavy enough, it will be okay" Yeah Leo okay, lol, well all the way I would keep looking back watching that recliner, I would look out the back and then out the mirror back and forth, it didnt look okay to me. Then, I saw it fly! whoosh! Through the air!!! Most vehicles were very far back bc Leo drives like we're running from a volcano. So the people all saw what was coming towards them, but the 18 wheeler didn't have very far to go, so ummm, yeah he kinda hit it, only with his front tire then it moved out of the way, but he did pull over :[ So we were both like holy sh*t!!!! I told him "You just keep driving, that 18 wheeler is going to tell all his friends on the road to come after you and then they're going to kill us or something!!!!" For once he agreed with me, probably scared that whatever I say might really happen, so he put the pedal to the metal and hauled a$$ home!!!! I miss that recliner sometimes. After that I talked to my grandmaw about what all has happened and she told me about all hers and how she thinks we may have a gift (no shes not crazy....ok maybe lol!) and I was like, wow, maybe I'm "special" but nope, it hasn't happened again. lol. Oh well. It was too freaky anyway.

Latest posts

Back