Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes loved Big Mamas house!
AHAHAHA, love the Mean Bunnies! x'D
Just fed the buns their supper, they were very ran today, I'm proud of them. Phoebe has a new interest in watching Beau now (yes he's back again) and Beau just loves it and tries to push his way through the gate. Shame shame. Lol.

Wasssssup everyone?! :) been missing everyone but have been busy with starting up the new business. Got my logo! I shall show you all soon, also I have a Facebook page in which you're all more than welcome to "like" because clicker training doesn't just apply to dogs, it applies to all animals! www.facebook.com/SouthernPawsTraining
Today I groomed the rabbits! They are mad but oh don't they look snazzy now! I am so glad I decided to brush them outside. It was horrible. The fur was flying everywhere. I couldn't contain it! It stuck to my clothes and I looked like a yeti! Fur went up my nose and stuck to my eyelashes and got in my eyeballs! Owww! And I could have made 10 wigs geez! Fur just kept coming out of Buster! But I groomed him for an hour and he looks thinner and super cute now! I also clipped their nails. Oh and Phoebe weighs 6.5 lbs! Oink!

Now for some pictures!

image.jpg

Begging for raisins because apparently one raisin is NOT enough!!!!!! Then he not my pants and ran off and gave me the butt

image.jpg

Yay you're back lol. :) Oh man I hear ya about the grooming lol, Smokey's fur just never ends!! I love the pictures lol, Phoebe's grump face would make even Oliva proud.

Good to see you back Katie! I know what you mean about their fur getting everywhere. Ash is shedding right now and man his fur is so annoying! lol. It blows in my face and makes me cough. Its so annoying. I love those pics, Buster and Phoebe are so cute! I really like that last picture too. Its really funny! :)

The dog pic is too funny!

The buns look gorgeous as always! Thumper is shedding as well. He is making it hard to groom because he would rather play chase right now then just lay down while I get his loose hair. I think he's just excited by his two new friends.

Am I the only one who doesn't have a bun who sheds to much? Ellie doesn't shed like that, or maybe she just hasn't gone through a full molt yet? Oh god, if she hasn't watch her go completely bald then regrow her fur. That would be appropriate for her.
My dog on the other hand is a completely different story. I brushed him yesterday for like 30 minutes and brushed enough fur out for like 3 dogs. It was crazy. I had black yoga pants on and they were blond when I was done. I need to wet brush him, that usually helps.

Your buns are so adorable! They're so pretty and Phoebe is a hoss! LOL

Olivia and Pip don't shed very much at all which is nice lol. Rudy is suuch a pain to brush when he's shedding. He's like a sheep...

I can't even read that story, but I think its such BS that cops shoot Boxers. They're big but they're like the least threatening dogs. My Dingo, poses more of a threat then any Boxer I've ever met. He **** near attacked my husband the other day! The hub came in and the dog didn't hear the car, so all her heard was someone walk in the door and the door hit a toy. Woody jumped up, hackles raises and his deep manly growl happening. My hub was like "Jesus dog, its ME!" But it still took him a minute to calm down, LOL.
Sometimes I really think that the cops over react. They sick their dogs on us, why can't we have dogs who protect our houses? Makes no freaking sense to me.

Exactly. Not saying there aren't boxers who dont have behavior problems but seriously, would these kids lie? I highly doubt it. Just terrible.
Lol, Rosco does that too and people get so scared and they go back out the door hahahaha! Suckers!

that´s such a sad story. We had boxes when I was younger and they were all great family dogs, never vicious or threatening and great with kids.

Mine love craisins, they´d eat the whole bag if I let them lol.

Just been back to look at the pics....both buns looks great, do I love Buster´s cute little face...yeaaahhh. Phoebe is looking gorgeous as well. :)

OMG, I can't believe your buns are bonded, they look so good together and I'm SURE they are both happier!!

Oh and WTH I can't believe you have a racoon!! aahah. Coonanie is the cutest animal ever although I must admit I'd be scared to see him in person, very photogenic though :D

Looking forward to more updates :)

Hey y'all! I am going to write this in another thread I think...but I hope I can get done answers from y'all too. Haven't posted in a while because Phoebe and Buster have been doing great and my business has been keeping me busy, but last night I was watching a movie and they were in the dining room and I heard lots of racket and claws on the laminate so I looked over and in the dim light I saw the two of them flipping and flopping around!!! Fighting!!!! :O so I ran in and scooped up the first rabbit I saw and it was Phoebe, so I brought her to the couch and let her sit down with me for about 10 minutes...she had no wounds, but was stress shedding..bad. So later I brought her back to the room because it was time for their supper anyway. I put her down, got the bowls ready, cleaned up the load of fur and watched them eat and asked them if they were scared or if they got mad at each other...they didn't answer so I went to finish my movie. Low and behold after I left and the food was gone, another fight! So this time I grabbed Buster and he had a freaking hole in his ear!!! Not just an earring could fit but a gauge could fit in it! It just missed the vein so it wasn't bleeding nor was it bleeding profusely but it was still a cut so I put some bacitracin on it. I set up an X-pen and put him in it for the night. He tried to bite her through the bars but couldn't so I went to sleep. This morning I let them try again except I stayed to watch for 30 minutes and I found out that Buster got tired of Phoebe asking (more like demanding) to be groomed and so he got fed up and went crazy and grabbed on to her butt and she grabbed on to his butt and I literally had to pull them apart! No wounds just fur gone but OMG, what do I do?!?!?!

Katie, this is so weird, I was just wondering how you and your two were and here you are.

I hate it when they´re bonded and suddenly for no reason they start scrapping. You could try stress bonding, take them for a ride or stick them in the bathtub again to see if they can sort out their differences. I hate it when buns start to do this for no reason and you know they get on so well but don´t know the trigger.

I missed seeing cute pics of Buster and Phoebe...hope they sort themselves out.

Great that you´re busy and things are going well, have missed you on here.

Chris, yeah me too :( And I have missed everyone here too!!!
I wish a could speak rabbish because I would b*tch these two buns out! I wish they could just settle it but I guess in the real world everybody needs a break from somebody. I know I couldn't sit in one small room with Leo all the time hahahaha! I would bite a hole in his ear too lol!!!

Anyway, I will keep yall posted on the happenings around here.

Latest posts

Back