Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about your two being a pain in the butt right now. If a little stress bonding doesn't seem to sort them out, they may need a little bit of a break from each other before you try rebonding again. Hopefully it won't take much more than that to get them sorted.

I agree Jenny. Hopefully tomorrow my dad's dog will go home and I will take them upstairs to have a date. If all goes well...on Sunday I will set up an x-pen in the living room and let them hang out while I watch tv for a couple hours and if anything happens my plan is to take them on a super duper fun car ride!!!! Muahahahahahah!

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

I think I need to catch him this evening and put some more bacitracin on it. Dads dog still hasn't left :/

Awww, poor little Buster, she didn´t mean it. His face is just so cute and I love the pic of Feeb´s butt, that lickle tail lol.

Hope you can get them back to normal quite soon but let them go at their own pace.

Lol!!!! I know! I love her tail so much! I do love it more than Buster's tail, but we won't tell him that!!! Hehe. I really hope she didn't mean it because I hope to get them together tomorrow and see if they can get along :/ I might try to see if I can tonight for about 30 or 60 minutes an see how that goes.
Today is my moms birthday we ate at some seafood place she likes, she's 43 now. Still truckin' and looking good for someone who has been through as much hell as possible and lived to tell the tale lol.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1377988522.687754.jpg

Sorry to hear the buns are being brats at the moment. Glad to hear everything else is going well. Love the pics. Poor Buster's lil' ear, owie!

Well Beau (dads dogs) was supposed to go home yesterday and today but no, so I locked him up because he hit me in the nose and I was pissed and didn't want to murder him so I thought it best to get him out of my sight. After I calmed down and had just a nice throbbing headache, I thought hmm, I should take advantage of this moment and try the bunnies for a minute. But I have barriers that you have to cross and both the rooms upstairs are a mess with my dads crap so I thought, why go through all that trouble when I can easily make these two x-pens into a small area for them to date in. So...I made the arrangements. Sat down, let's the critters out their carriers and watched. They both ignored each other and checked the perimeter of the x-pen out. 30 seconds later they crossed each others paths and Phoebe wanted to smells Buster behind. So she kinda followed him around like a lost puppy dog. Then he stopped and turned to her and she lowered her head, ears back, "Groom me." He gave three to four licks and went on his way, she chased him and then he kind of turned around like "hey" ears weren't back lil he was mad at all. So I thought okay this is going to get interesting, though he is being polite about it. So he quickly darted to the farthest litterbox and she pursued him and she freaking grabbed him and he was like "AHHHHH HELP!!!" And he tried to run away but couldn't and started kicking and crap and he escaped but didn't get too far when she caught on to some fur on his shoulder region and then I grabbed her A$$ and he couldn't get away so he grabbed her fur below her ear and finally her b*tcha$$ let go and I scooped her up and put her back in he carrier. Needless to say I am upset, pi$$ed off, and discouraged.

Tomorrow I am going to ask Ryan if they can have a date in his place :(

That is insane. I would be terrified. I would have been screaming at them! I've seen bunny fights on youtube and they're really ugly!

I hope that you can get it figured out. Its so sad because they did so well for so long. I wonder if its because Phoebe is a needy girl and she's just so dang dominate she can't just back off. I guess she's like every other girl! hahha.

That is insane. I would be terrified. I would have been screaming at them! I've seen bunny fights on youtube and they're really ugly!

I hope that you can get it figured out. Its so sad because they did so well for so long. I wonder if its because Phoebe is a needy girl and she's just so dang dominate she can't just back off. I guess she's like every other girl! hahha.

Well I probably would have a year ago but I guess it's similar to dog fights, you want to remain as calm as you can while managing the situation. But on the inside, I knew something bad was going to happen I think. I was really sad more than anything. Little turds.
I have never seen a bunny fight. Gotta go on YouTube now lol.

Leo says, "I know what their problem is. Phoebe wants his little Peter! All women want sex!" And I'm just looking at him like he's crazy and I told him NO, they're both altered, they don't have those needs I don't think. He says, " ALL WOMEN WANT SEX!" O_0

[ame]http://youtu.be/D35uQCtr4EY[/ame]
Okay this is the best one because its not just a bunch of idiots watching their pets kill themselves. It's the chicken police y'all. Morgan, you'll like this I think :)

It looks like they were in some third world country and they were probably going to eat all of those animals! haha. It was cool though, the hens were like ... no.

I hate it when the buns just start fighting, it´s just so difficult to figure them out. Luckily, mine are over theirs but it can take a while so just persevere Katie, I´m sure they´ll work it out eventually.

That reminds me of yesterday, I was looking online for an xpen for sale and ended up with an advert for someone fattening rabbits to sell them for 6euros a kilo...I was all ready to rescue them all.

I tried last night in our garage apartment at Ryan the perv's place. I recorded it and its being uploaded now but it didn't go well. I hoped it would since they had never been there. Maybe ill need to stress them first, I'm not really sure.

what a shame but it may not happen again overnight and you may have to arm yourself with patience and go through parts of the bonding process again. I do understand and after having bonded buns and then having to separate, it does make things much more difficult . However, I am sure Buster and Feebs will sort themselves and we´ll be seeing them lovey dovey again.

Latest posts

Back