Buns March On!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
[align=center]
leprechaun_cheers_hg_clr.gif

Are you no good at photo shop?
Are you feeling left out of the Photo Phile Logo competition?
Are your fingers aching to be on the trigger of that camera taking GREEN photos?
Well, we want another RO Calendar for 2010!!!
We can't do that without awesome St. Patty's photos for March!

SO! Get out those cameras!
Bring out the GREEN!
Dress up those Bunnies!
kiss_me_irish_pin_rotate_hg_clr.gif

Post your photos in this thread!

Although it just passed, you can also get the buns in a Mardi Gras Mood, as well!
party_text_confetti_falling_hg_clr.gif

This contest is going to run AT THE SAME TIME as the Logo Contest

You have until March 15 to post your Buns March On! photos in this thread.

Everyone will vote on March 16, and we will honor the winners on St. Patty's Day!

Only one photo per bun, per household.

We will have a Grand Champion, 1st Runner Up, 2nd Runner Up, 3 Honorable Mentions and MANY Awesome Participants!

Winners have the chance to be featured in future RO Calendars!!!!
[/align]

Yep, sounds great and I missed the Valentine's one. I'll hop to it! ;)

Awww I LOVE that you used the picture of Dotters as the advertisement! Thank you! :D

I shall have to get them buns on the grass and take some pictures :biggrin2:

:) Great entry! It's a pity we're in drought! No green grass here!

ha ha lol.
i had to laugh.... your in drough..
we have a severe weather waring this week... for rain......
its rainig now..

Whoah! Look at the green! :great::clover::clover::clover:

It is about 4 degrees Fahrenheit here this AM (US - upstate NY). One more cup of hot tea and I am off to the barn.

Denise

Yeah, I know, both my kids chose to go to college in upstate NY. Talk about different worlds, LOL.
Here, we're still in a 3-year drought, this winter again has been too warm and dry, although we finally got a few big storm systems over. So now there's talk of floods some places. :dunno

Since we can also do a Madegra theme(since its hard to find grass out here in AZ :)I want to enter this picture of Sebastian :)

Madegra_Sebastian_by_Theheartcanburn.jpg

Oh we call it Shrove Tuesday here! Um, but what's that got to do with a mask? Sebastian looks very cute btw! ;)

Numbat wrote:
Oh we call it Shrove Tuesday here! Um, but what's that got to do with a mask? Sebastian looks very cute btw! ;)

Because it has a tie in with Mardi Gras :)

Mardi Gras

You can learn more about it there :)

Mardi Gras is basically a big festival where people dress up, put on masks and have a great time Thus why I placed the mask with the picture along with the beads Also I'll need to take a picture of the background since it comes from Mardi Gras in 1986(The year I was born) My mother had a big fascination with Mardi Gras and the Masks I guess you can say it kinda passed down to me. But you can learn more at the link or you can look it up on google :)

Sebastian is adorable!!! Very nice pic!

Kazumi wrote:
Since we can also do a Madegra theme(since its hard to find grass out here in AZ :)I want to enter this picture of Sebastian :)

Madegra_Sebastian_by_Theheartcanburn.jpg

Latest posts

Back