Buns March On!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my entry for Weezy. I will have one coming for Whinny later on...

I'm cheating a bit - the photo was taken last year but discarded in favor of Zeus' "pot" picture...hope it is ok to enter it now..

DSCN2600-1.jpg

Wow everyone!

Lover_Of_Lopz, how do you get that shimmering writing? It's cool!

TinysMom wrote:
I'm cheating a bit - the photo was taken last year but discarded in favor of Zeus' "pot" picture...hope it is ok to enter it now..
Peg that picture is awesome!

This reminds me as well, Steve turned our over our RO calendar in the kitchen the other day to March (a couple of days late lol) and looked at Zeus's 'pot of gold' picture- and he loved it! He thought it was hillarious! :D

I would do some pics, but I can't afford to go out and but some Paddy's day stuff :p

mouse_chalk wrote
Peg that picture is awesome!

This reminds me as well, Steve turned our over our RO calendar in the kitchen the other day to March (a couple of days late lol) and looked at Zeus's 'pot of gold' picture- and he loved it! He thought it was hillarious! :D
Aw thanks....I appreciate that. There is a story behind that picture...

I was in Walmart in the baby section and saw the potty and thought it would be a funny idea - so I called Zin to get her opinion on it. I actually wanted her to talk me out of it...but she laughed so hard - I decided to try it.

I bought the potty - walked in the door and told Art, "Zin's making me do this...".

Of course he knew me well enough to know it was MY idea....

For those who are wondering what the picture is - it is NOT an entry in this year's contest...but here it is...

Zeus2008StPatsContestEntry.jpg

irishbunny wrote:
I would do some pics, but I can't afford to go out and but some Paddy's day stuff :p
I can't afford that either - so I'm working with some older pictures to try and put Paddy's day stuff (words, etc) with them...

kherrmann3 wrote:
That "pot of gold" picture is to die for!
:laugh:
Thanks - I'm glad someone else likes my stupid sense of humor.

In my blog - I shared earlier this week the picture that goes with it - it's Miss Bea with a basket of golden eggs....saying how Zeus will NEVER get his gold now...

The funny thing is - I took that picture shortly after getting Zeus so he was still nervous around me - aka "cooperative".

Now? Ha ha ha. Yeah...right. He knows I'm a sucker and he'd be off the table in a heartbeat...

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Do you think that Daisy wonders why she gets dressed up and the flashy thing goes off? LOL!
Probably not! She knows she'll probably get a "spa day" out of it! That rabbit is more fortunate than I am! ;) I love it! It's adorable!

Latest posts

Back