Bunnytopia!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so the guineas are doing great along with the rabbits. I am sad after my loss of Hera and decided if i ever get a 4th rabbit which i can handle but 4 is my limit. I am looking into getting a english lop female to later bond with Zues or keep by herself. Ive always wanted a Elop but there are no breeders in my area. Ive talked to the petshop where i got Jack and Sally and he said he can get me one when the people that supply him rabbits have a litter ready.

Who exactly is supplying this pet shop with rabbits...an animal mill? Whoever it is, it does not sound good. You really need to be careful of where you are purchasing animals from...you don't want health issues in the future.

My Petshop gets his rabbits from a women who buys them at the fair/breeders. The Elop will come from a breeder in IL.

On another note i am gettin coroplast sheets today! I am very excited! I need to upgrade the flooring on the cage. I am so happy i found a coroplast sign shop near me.

I think thats all of it for now i am so excited i am going to go cage and clean crazy today!

Ok so he found me elop babies! The women is going to pick one up today. I told her to play with the all and get my the one with the best personality. I know their are 4 opal, broken opan, tan, broken tan. I really dont care what color she is i just cant wait to see her. I will get the rabbit later this week when she brings her to the petshop for me to pick up. I am going CRAZY. I got to make a temp cage for her asap.

Ok so I called the store owner yesturday and he said she has the rabbit. YAY!! He said the rabbit should be at the store on saturday!!! I am so excited!! I have a temp cage up. Since she is also a baby rabbit i might see how she a Sally gets along cause i could make a Zues sized cage for them.

Young its the age i belive that you can leave the mommy at. I think thats 8 weeks right ill ask him again when i talk to him.

Ok well the elop I should get on either Saturday or Monday. I am so excited. :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Good luck with your new EL baby! We love our little girl!

Remember to post lots and lots of pictures. :)

I just got caught up on your blog. My 6 yr old daughterwas looking with me and she thinks your bunnies are cute! They are adorable. :)

Sorry for your loss. :pink iris: April

Shes at the store. He just called. I am picking her up tommorrow! He says she is fawnish color! I really could care less on color i am so happy she is here.

I will be picking her up today around 10am hopefully once we come back home i can get a few good pics then i will post them. I AM SO EXCITED!

She's HERE!

010-2.jpg

Now she needs a name!

Latest posts

Back