Bunnynapping List!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I forgot about Tinklebunny, does she not have a blog? (thats whereI looked for reference).

You definitely better watch out, I might come snatch her for my boys.

And yes, you should get a dutch!

Tiny got shut in the bedroom last night with his current harem (Popcorn and BooBerry - Miss Bea's daughter)...

when we opened the door today - he was hiding.

I think I heard him saying he was open to anyone's attempts to bunnynaphis harem....and Miss Bea even says she'll hold the door open since shehas to be locked up when BooBerry comes out to play (BooBerry is tryingto go after the bucks in cages underneath Miss Bea's cage).

But I think by the time y'all get here - Tiny might change his mind....he's just fed up with his girls right now

Does noone want my Thumper? When I told him this he ran off and cried in the corner :( Poor little man.

Well my napping list only consists of one bunny: Thats because Thumper has told me he has a crush on her. Its...

BANGBANG! He likes his woman to have real curves!

But I would nap them all if I lived in the States or Canada for that matter!

You mean....my precious Madilyn-Mae didn't makethe list yet? Who could resist this half dog, half horse, half bunnylooking creature?:dunno:bunnyheart

normal_madilynmae%20015.jpg

- Amy:brownbunny

She is on mine. Along with both Rosies (Maherwoman) new buns. Few others on there to.

Awww I'll definately take Thumper.That little guy is adorable!! I think my Holly has a crush onhim. Bandit is not impressed with that, but she doesn't seemto care

hehehe

I want females. To many males.

Thumpies wrote:
Does noone want my Thumper? When I told him this he ran offand cried in the corner :( Poor little man.

attachment.php
Oh my goodness. I think this is the first time I've seenThumper. He's adorable. I'll come get him rightnow! I absolutely LOVE Tortie boys and he's too cute withthose long ears and his little feet in the bowl.

:inlove:

Oh thankyou Snuggys mom and Crystalball... when I told Thumper this he did a few binkies to celebrate! :elephant:

When I told my partner this he said that if you ask for a ransom... hemay not pay it to get Thumper back! I waslike:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Then he said just kidding :X:mad: He is in the rabbit cage tonight and Thumper will be sharing Mummys bed :D

Wait a minute, wait a minute...WHAT??Oh no...I've gotta get a FEW more deadbolts no my door!!Heck, maybe even a few on the cages!! (Although, by the timeI get my new babies, it'll be one big cage...hehe!!)

JadeIcing wrote:
She is on mine. Alongwith both Rosies (Maherwoman) new buns. Few others on there to.

maherwoman wrote:
Wait a minute, wait a minute...WHAT?? Oh no...I'vegotta get a FEW more deadbolts no my door!! Heck, maybe evena few on the cages!! (Although, by the time I get my newbabies, it'll be one big cage...hehe!!)

JadeIcing wrote:
She is on mine. Alongwith both Rosies (Maherwoman) new buns. Few others on thereto.

Not going to stop me.

Watch out...I've got kung fu blackbelt trained bunnies!!! :shock::shock::shock:

I hired a security team. I have more.

027.gif
SailorMoon.gif
AHAHA.gif

myspace.gif
batmanlogoyellow.gif

shirtbunnyBoys.jpg

Last but not least. The Easter Bunny!
Easter01g_1_.gif

HAHAHA! Nice one JadeIcing.:highfive: